King Solomon's New Year Offer

Stanford

Dormant account
I just recieved New Year offers from King Solomons. For this offer they have changed what games are restricted for table play.

This offer is a bonus just to play table games and it restricts the following:

"WAR, CRAPS, Baccarat, European Slot Poker, Keno, MultiHand Video Poker, Poker, Slots and Video Poker."

The WRs are quoted as follows:

"Total amount must be wagered 20x on non-excluded games before cashing out."

The games excluded is different than normal. Also different is that the WRs don't specify that Blackjack just counts half.

I assume then that I can play Blackjack with 20X required wagering. If that isn't true, it might be a good time to clarify before the promo takes place. That is why I posted here instead of just sending an email.

Stanford.

I've found that KS always counts BJ as half toward a wagering requirement. A few months ago, I got an offer from them that was very similar. When I contacted their Live Chat, however, they informed me that the WR were doubled if I played blackjack.

Of course, I also tried to redeem their Xmas 75% bonus, but never could get it to work. One CS rep said the coupon didn't exist, the other said it was an email-only invite. However, other players used it who weren't specifically emailed the invite.

Macgyver said:
I've found that KS always counts BJ as half toward a wagering requirement. A few months ago, I got an offer from them that was very similar. When I contacted their Live Chat, however, they informed me that the WR were doubled if I played blackjack.

It may be a difference between what they meant and what they wrote.

A couple of other questions come to mind. The "Table Game" promotion excludes certain games, some of which are not table games. I am inclined to think Roulette which they list as a special game is included - as it isn't excluded.

And do they consider Pontoon to be the same as Blackjack? It really is a different game.

Stanford.

Stanford said:
It may be a difference between what they meant and what they wrote.

If you click on the "Terms and Conditions Apply" link at the bottom of the e-mail it takes you to where BJ only counts as half.

If they hold you to 40X for BJ, just another example of how they lure you in to just mess with you when you think you're done as it would have been just as easy to include that in the body of the e-mail.

Also that link says "Play on any of the Blackjack games and Tri - Card Poker will count only half towards meeting the wagering requirements hence wagering must be 40 times on these games." which leads me to think they probably exclude Pontoon too. Heaven forbid they just name a game by name. That would be too easy and reduce their chances of getting over on you.

Repsonse

Hello Guys

I have noted all of your comments and i can assure you that i am taking it up with the relevant people and you will see some changes.

Give it a week or two and you will see improvement.We have been around for a long time and we know that misleading people is not the way to get ahead.

I will ensure that future mailers are more clear in terms of the requirements

Have a Great and Prosperous 2005 at any rate :notworthy

Regards
Greg

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back