Kindred, again

colinsunderland

RIP Colin
So after going back on what we agreed last year on rev share, my account is now suspended.
No idea why, I had no communication about this, just trying to login get 'Your account has been suspended'
Emailed my affiliate manager twice over the past few weeks, no reply.
How these are accredited I have no idea.

So after going back on what we agreed last year on rev share, my account is now suspended.
No idea why, I had no communication about this, just trying to login get 'Your account has been suspended'
Emailed my affiliate manager twice over the past few weeks, no reply.
How these are accredited I have no idea.
The way they carry on is totally disgusting :mad:
They stabbed me in the back TWICE, and when I get time I'm going to PAB against them.
I have e-mailed at least twice and sent a PM - all ignored of course - they don't give a shit about their affiliates.

It is a disgrace that Kindred's brands are still accredited here :(

KK

The way they carry on is totally disgusting :mad:
They stabbed me in the back TWICE, and when I get time I'm going to PAB against them.
I have e-mailed at least twice and sent a PM - all ignored of course - they don't give a shit about their affiliates.

It is a disgrace that Kindred's brands are still accredited here :(

KK

They are purely dishonest man - You guys are not the only ones that have been targeted. Retroactively changing their terms and introducing quotas so they can steal your commission.

Easiest way to steal from people and their families.

Nate

Thanks @colinsunderland , Steph's usually quick to respond so not sure what's happened here. I've just checked with her and she hasn't received your email for some reason. Can you resend and perhaps CC me (mark at 32red dot com) in case it's a spam filter issue?

Cheers
Mark

Done, however, you know what it is about, not sure why Steph couldnt just email me after you spoke to her?

An update on this

My account was closed as I didn't refer a new customer in 6 months. So the quota I was told they wouldn't enforce, they enforced. Not that they bothered to email to tell me they had done this, and despite sending me emails daily with new offers to promote to customers.

I emailed the account manager back asking what the balance was on the account when it closed, as they haven't paid me, no reply. I'm not sure there was anything owing, but an email telling me should have been sent.

Bunch of scammers, avoid Kindred group like the plague if you want to get paid, don't send players to this bunch. Even the likes of 888 don't screw you over like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back