Keeping Logged In

heatherad

Hey Bryan,
Is there anyway to fix it so that one is not automatically logged out after a few minutes of being idle?
I keep getting logged out if I have to step away from the computer for a couple of minutes and it always logs me out.
I have checked the options section and unless I'm missing something, I don't see anything where I can adjust it. Thanks. :)

I use to get that also then when i started to use the auto log in seemed to solve the prob for me but if i dont hit that box to rmbr password im out in few min also if i go off doing something else.

I use to get that also then when i started to use the auto log in seemed to solve the prob for me but if i dont hit that box to rmbr password im out in few min also if i go off doing something else.

I could try that. Only problem with that is, sometimes when my 2 nieces are here they have too much time on their hands and while one is downstairs on the computer, the other is up here on this one.
They are only 16 and 18, so I wouldn't want them to be snooping where they don't belong. Lord knows they do enough of that as it is, lol.

I would do like lauram said, select "remember me" when logging in. Then I would password protect my screensaver and have that come on after x minutes of idle time. That will protect your computer from prying eyes when you're not around, and keep you logged-in in the forum.

I would do like lauram said, select "remember me" when logging in. Then I would password protect my screensaver and have that come on after x minutes of idle time. That will protect your computer from prying eyes when you're not around, and keep you logged-in in the forum.

Okie, dokie..I shall try that and see how that goes. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back