kakata

kakata

Banned User - hyper flamming
PABaccred
PABnonaccred
PABnoaccred
Im back.
Thanks to Bryan who gave me a second chance (actually 3th)...
I also want to thanks all the ladyes who strongly fought for my return to the forum. Well I hope they did so.....:p
Love you all.....as I always did.
Ive missed you all very much and although I wasnt on the forum I was sometimes spying on you, using my daughter's computer.
Now I will have the chance to share the spirit of the coming holidays with all of you my old friends.
Thanks again.

Im back.
I also want to thanks all the ladyes who strongly fought for my return to the forum. Well I hope they did so.....:p
Ive missed you all very much and although I wasnt on the forum I was sometimes spying on you, using my daughter's computer.
Now I will have the chance to share the spirit of the coming holidays with all of you my old friends.
Thanks again.

Welcome back!!!

Your going to get your ears eaten of by the ladies Kakata. Im sure they are very glad to have you back mate.

A warm welcome back to you mate and see you areound the place :thumbsup:

Welcome back K, you were missed. Do anything interesting during your absence?

Im back.
Thanks again.

Welcome back my old friend, it is really good to hear from you here again. I look forward to us both hanging out here for awhile..:D
____
____

Welcome back - Im so very glad to see you were given another go. :thumbsup:

Welcome back Carter!!! err, I mean kakata :p
So glad to see you back and amongst your friends here. :thumbsup::):D

Welcome back my old friend.
It's always great to see you around.
~T~

I guess this one missed you :lolup:
WelcomeBack1-1.gif

I really dont know how to thank all of you for the support .
Im one of the happiest person in the world this morning cause of that.
A special Thank goes to the one who ,anonymously (to me), started all this, and made possible my return to the forum .
I know her task has not been an easy one...cause Im sure Bryan was very much pissed at me. ( I say HER, cause Ive a feeling it has been a She!!)
Ive deeply missed ALL of you....(well maybe few exemptions:rolleyes:)
I know that sometime Ive made Max and Simmo and of course Bryans life, on the forum, not an easy task and I do apologize to them because of it.

PS
are the " Thanks" limited?
I couldnt thank all the ppl I want to cause all of sudden my thanks button disappeared....????

Hey, welcome back, kakata!
Glad to see you again! :) We missed you (especially forum ladies ;))!

Ciao Kakata, scusa ma solo ora ho letto questa discussione!
Welcome Back :thumbsup:

....durante la tua esclusione mi sono chiesto se prima o poi Brian ti avrebbe ridato una seconda :D oppoutunit!

A presto, non escludo....forse l'estate prossima di fare una vacanza dalle tue parti...ora solo una mezza idea! :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back