Just killin time..

babs7262

Banned User
My poor Vinny is sick. Im in the online waiting room at "just answer.com". They are a great site. I will prolly have to get Rich to take a personal day tomorrow to take him in to the vet.

Im at a loss right now and just need to write because thats what gets me through. His legs are wobbly and he is making this wierd sound when he tries to eat. I hope he's gonna be alright. I cant take a loss , he's been my companion since 2003. He goes everywhere with me, even the bathroom lol. He hasnt slept in bed with us in a week. Im so worried. Cant gamble, cant sleep, been crying on and off all night.

Sorry, I just needed a place to vent. No need for any responses unless your a vet and can help me. Ive been waiting for 40 minutes. It may be because I requested a certain vet. I used her before and she was great

Ever use this site before...justanswer.com? If you have a question about ANYTHING , they have experts. If you accept the answer and they helped you, you pay the pledge you made when you asked. If you pay, then the next time you ask a question they put you in high priority. Im high Priority because I paid the $9 pledge. It gives you peace of mind if someone can help you this time of night. I was ok for a bit but then I realized he didnt go ot the bathroom all night. I carried him to the box and he peed. OMG...he must of held it in to be a good boy. I felt like such an asshole for not thinking that he's not going because he doesnt want to walk all the way down the hall.

Ill be back later, ive bored the brains out of you guys by now if your reading this. Whoever read this...thanks for listening

My boy passed

My poor Vinny had an advanced tumor that was intestinal cancer. Rich had to put him down. I loved him so very much and will miss him greatly. There are more pics of him than us in the home. HE was a lover! He was there to keep me company everyday and snuggled with me at night, I WILL miss him so very much. not much else to say, cant talk, too much pain and hyperventilating from crying. Ill be ok but not happy for some time

Babs7262 sorry to hear this on your loss.My Heart goes out to ya.
It's hard to lose a pet because they are like our kids.
Like I lost my Buttons the cat last year on Feb 15th after 14/1/2 years.
I think of him all the time.
Tom

What a very beautiful cat he was. So lilly white and sweet looking but probably capable of a bit of mischief too. I feel deeply for your loss. I know it leaves a gaping hole in your heart. I hope that in time, another little creature in need of a good home can help you to refill it.

So sorry for your loss babs, I know how I would feel if I lost one of my little ShihTzu babies, their like my kids....hang in there...so so sorry.

My poor Vinny had an advanced tumor that was intestinal cancer. Rich had to put him down. I loved him so very much and will miss him greatly. There are more pics of him than us in the home. HE was a lover! He was there to keep me company everyday and snuggled with me at night, I WILL miss him so very much. not much else to say, cant talk, too much pain and hyperventilating from crying. Ill be ok but not happy for some time

So sorry babs, hang in there. It's always tough losing a family member :(

I'm sorry I haven't already seen this thread.

It's rewarding and fulfilling and comforting to have a very loved pet, but can be devastating when we lose them. I am sooo sorry, Babs. The loss of a close family member is very difficult.

You and Rich have my sympathy, hon.

Thank you sooo much for all of your support. It's so nice to see ppl care when you lose a pet. You're all so wonderful!!! Im feeling a little better today. I guess it's time to save another life from the shelter!

Thank you sooo much for all of your support. It's so nice to see ppl care when you lose a pet. You're all so wonderful!!! Im feeling a little better today. I guess it's time to save another life from the shelter!

That's the idea. :thumbsup: There are so many out there that need homes.

It is tough. I had to put down a 17 y/o companion (had hand fed him when his momma got hit by a car before the litter was weaned).
Cats are supposed to live forever! But I've seen so many pass.

When it doesn't ache so much, bump the thread and ask me for some cat humor (tasteless, not ready for that yet, cat humor)

Take good care, and be extra kind to Rich... sure he's acting tough but it was an action of love that probably hurt him deeply. I ain't saying no more.

Hey Lojo

I wasnt going to put this on here but Ive been here over a year and feel noone will say anything. To tell you the truth, Rich was not strong..He wailed so loud, something i never heard from a guy before. It was horrific. I joke and call him a stoner,,,,but he is all about love, peace etc, a true stoner, not the new ones (you know what I mean, right?) He loves animals just as much as I do and when he came home, well, I just cant go through it again, but you can imagine. The other thing is Rich has been very lucky by not having to lose family members or friends. He isnt use to losing anyone. For 40 yrs old, very lucky

Thanks for not putting a tasteless cat joke :) Your cool!
I did like that video of the cat waking up the dad lol

What a pussy, there's your tasteless cat joke for the day.

I was too, bawled my ass off.

Here's some great videos to cheer you up when you're down, and you definitely can't forget about
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
!

- Kinda eerie in a way, sounds like a baby :D

- First scene is the best ;)

- See what happens when the cat finds your stash???

- Only stills, but awesome captions

- Perverted cat...lol

- Another perverted cat...not one for the kids to see! hahaha

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back