Logo
external image

Just curious!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cherries
  • id107041
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 820
  • Replies 4

Cherries

Newbie member
Joined
Nov 14, 2025
Location
uk
Morning all! Just curious as to what brought you to this forum? It’s nice to read so many threads, see a constant stream of new members….I found this forum when searching about a particular online casino, general search for people’s experience. I will now use it for fun, to read about different online casinos and to look for any new interesting places to try in the future.
 
I am an old timer here, but I first heard of Casinomeister around 2000/01 when I worked for Ladbrokes out in Gibraltar. CM was one of the first affiliate online casino portals on the internet.
Wow, didn’t realise it had been going so long! From a newbie to an old timer haha!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top