Logo
external image

Just A Quick Hello

  • Thread starter Thread starter John Jupp
  • id26548
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1043
  • Replies 1
Joined
Aug 31, 2008
Location
UK
Hi I'm John Jupp usually found on general affiliate forums etc.

For those that know me I started off as an affiliate and then moved into Affiliate Program Management. Nowadays I work for myself and also as a freelance Consultant to a UK based agency.

My reason for joining this forum is that it is highly likely I may take over the running of a few bingo and casino programs in the next few months so what better than to come here first, sign up, introduce myself and try and do a little research on what makes this industry tick and what issues exist today.

Cheers

John
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top