Official Joker Maxima Slot by Lucksome

burgstrom

New Game: Bon Bomb Luxpots Released!
Hey All,

I hope this post finds you all good and well! I humbly wanted to mention our second ever Slot release happening today 22nd July - Joker Maxima.

Screenshots__Powerbands.png
At a Glance:
  • 10 Lines 5x3 Video Slot
  • Volatility 7/10
  • Bonus Frequency 4/10
  • Hit Frequency 5/10
  • Win Focus: 1000x Bet
  • Game RTP: 96.11%, 95.08, 94.00% - Market and Operator Depending
  • Max Win: +7000x Bet

Its a modern, clean approach to a traditional Joker game. Simple paytable 5x3 with 10 lines. Its all about realistic high potential and those Joker Wilds multiplying line wins. The more wilds in the win, the higher the multiplier – up to x16 in the main game, to add to that, occasionally the wilds float down on the reels creating some tasty wins. 5 of a kind Jokers pays 2500x Bet.

We’ve put a good amount of RTP in the Free Spins so the game feels pretty strong once in there. Free Spins has a retrigger for 5 additional spins, and a respin feature on any win combo. Why? To hope to respin in more wilds to get those Multipliers up. 1 spin can change a Joker Maxima Free Spins round from a low to a massive win with those Joker Streak respins.

We added a little something spicy with Maxima Mode in Free Spins – so you can gamble your Wild Multipliers lower in order to get even higher up to x24, which we think is pretty big for a line win multiplier! Maxima Mode is not for the fainthearted though!

For absolute transparency, we do offer multiple RTP versions of our Games which depends on Customers choice and their Markets - but the Game will state this on the first page of the splash screen, so please do check this out so you are aware.

Specifics:
  • 3 Scatters for Free Spins trigger and retrigger (5 Extra Spins) in Free Spins
  • Joker Wilds pays the same as the highest paying symbol (7s) unless 5 Of A Kind Jokers then its a special Top Pay, or they are acting as wilds.
  • In Main Game and Classic Free Spins: Wilds Multiply Line Wins according to the number of them in a win combo - 1 Wild = x2, 2 Wilds = x4, 3 Wilds = x8, 4 Wilds = x16.
  • 5 of a kind Jokers pays 2500x Bet.
  • Free Games - 10 Spins - with Joker Streak Respins - any symbols in a winning combo are locked and the reels are respun intil no new combos/enhancement of combos appear.
  • ?Maxima Mode (High Volatility Free Games) - Wild Multipliers can swing lower or higher than Classic Mode. 1 Wild = x2, 2 Wilds = x3-x6, 3 Wilds = x6-x12, 4 Wilds = x14-x24 ?.
  • Lucksome Locks triggers when you get 2 Scatters. Lucksome Locks is 5x your total bet, but you can change your base total bet before you choose to play a Lucksome Locks Spin, but that will be the base bet you will enter the bonus with if you trigger.
  • Powerbands feature can randomly appear in the Main Game or Free Spins and have Special reels that have a more generous win potential so look out for the reels setting on fire when this happens!
  • Highest combination on a line pays only , so you might see that in some places a 2 OAK Joker will pay more than say a 3 OAK of lower end fruit.
  • Simple paytable: Golden Fruits are worth double their non-golden equivalents.

Feedback and questions are welcome. Good luck, enjoy and please play responsibly!

Burg & Team Lucksome

Its an ok game.
Similar to Napoleon it seems.
Often lots of wild symbols, but seldom in a winning line. :what:
I got the bonus 1 time so far after 150-200 spins and i got x0 in the bonusgame, but x60 in the basegame when i got the 3 bonussymbols? :what:

I dont like the "extra chance to get the third bonussymbol" if you pay x5 your bet! :puke:
I tested it a few times but got x0 each time and no bonus.

Often lots of wild symbols, but seldom in a winning line. :what:
I got the bonus 1 time so far after 150-200 spins and i got x0 in the bonusgame, but x60 in the basegame when i got the 3 bonussymbols? :what:

I dont like the "extra chance to get the third bonussymbol" if you pay x5 your bet! :puke:
I tested it a few times but got x0 each time and no bonus.
Hey Sapit222,

Sorry to hear you didn't have a good time. Did you choose the Maxima Mode in the Bonus?

As its a 10 liner - the hit rate is lower, but when it hits the wins should be pretty meaningful.

As for the Lucksome Locks - it has a much higher trigger frequency than a regular spin, gives the chance for a cheaper bonus trigger than say a straight feature buy, which in markets that allow it is around 75x bet. It's a totally optional feature of course!

Re: the x60 with 3 bonus symbols - do you mean Jokers?

Thanks for the input, greatly appreciated!

Burg

Looks interesting, will try it when my gambling budget gets refreshed. =)

Went to try a couple spins in demo-mode just now and encountered a weird bug.
When i press the button to change stake the game window jumps to the left, or more like the whole site gets pushed to the left.
I can still scroll up and down, but not sideways, so its stuck in that position.

Probably something to do with their website (nordicbet) because there was no problem when i tried the same thing on Unibet.
Unless this bug is unique to me you might want to give the betssongroup a heads up about it.
Bug is there for me in demo and real money mode, on both Chrome and Firefox.

66.gif

When i press the button to change stake the game window jumps to the left, or more like the whole site gets pushed to the left.
I can still scroll up and down, but not sideways, so its stuck in that position.

Probably something to do with their website (nordicbet) because there was no problem when i tried the same thing on Unibet.
Unless this bug is unique to me you might want to give the betssongroup a heads up about it.

View attachment 156992

Its the same for me at Nordicbet, but works fine at Leovegas.

@Betsson-Group

View attachment 156992
This is great thanks for this @Kroffe! I'll send it to our Devs to check out.

To be quite honest, Joker Maxima looks and feels like it should of been released by Pragmatic Play. That said.. for a 10-liner, it's aiight.. The big win animations are nice :thumbsup:

P.S. that joker lady has some very BIG knockers! :eek:

Last edited:
Will give it a try, watched video on youtube.

Agree, at first glance, it gives a Pragmatic feel, mostly because of the school bell win type celebration, graphics look better composed than most of their older releases though which is good for a new studio.

Will give it a spin soon.

Must say - Kudos for age-gating the video!

Not all developers or review sites do and willfully leave it off to gain more views.

Played it a Pokerstars just now, triggered the freespins 3 times, basegame is quite boring I would say, the random wilds seems to be very rare.
Freespins are ok, but they spin very fast when you don't hit anything.

Hey Sapit222,

Sorry to hear you didn't have a good time. Did you choose the Maxima Mode in the Bonus?

As its a 10 liner - the hit rate is lower, but when it hits the wins should be pretty meaningful.

As for the Lucksome Locks - it has a much higher trigger frequency than a regular spin, gives the chance for a cheaper bonus trigger than say a straight feature buy, which in markets that allow it is around 75x bet. It's a totally optional feature of course!

Re: the x60 with 3 bonus symbols - do you mean Jokers?

Thanks for the input, greatly appreciated!

Burg
I got a wild joker on first and fifth reel and 3 bonus symbols (the star) between.
I didnt see any winning line, but maybe i just missed it.

I managed around 100 more spins after the x60 win, but no bonus and no wild feature.

Playing it now at PokerStars, having a great gaming time in terms of entertainment. Base game hits are well balanced and provide great fun. Just after 500 spins no feature but its not frustrating me, so thats a very good thing.

Playing it now at PokerStars, having a great gaming time in terms of entertainment. Base game hits are well balanced and provide great fun. Just after 500 spins no feature but its not frustrating me, so thats a very good thing.
Thanks Jan! Glad you’re enjoying it.
Will give it a try, watched video on youtube.

Agree, at first glance, it gives a Pragmatic feel, mostly because of the school bell win type celebration, graphics look better composed than most of their older releases though which is good for a new studio.

Will give it a spin soon.

Must say - Kudos for age-gating the video!

Not all developers or review sites do and willfully leave it off to gain more views.
Thanks for the feedback @bamberfishcake. As for the video - we want the views but want them from the right people! SUPER important!

I got a wild joker on first and fifth reel and 3 bonus symbols (the star) between.
I didnt see any winning line, but maybe i just missed it.

I managed around 100 more spins after the x60 win, but no bonus and no wild feature.
The Bonus Symbols should’ve triggered the bonus and don’t need a winning line to do so - maybe be have a look at your game history and if something doesn’t look right please DM me and we can take a look at it.

About 20 or 30. They were just deposit bonus free spins not the actual feature.
The Joker needs a little bit of time to get warmed up: The game - as it’s a 10 liner has a lower hit frequency but has punchier line wins than say a 40 liner when they land. So bit more volatility there for those who like that kind of game.

Had a little go and had some luck.

Few near misses with those wilds were quite tempting which lured me in a bit, had an x50 from the base game and about 200 spins and got the free spins.

Took the Maxima higher volatility choice and had a decent spin to start.

Screenshot (3898).png

Screenshot (3901).png

Take it back about the Pragmatic mention, (though I think the school bell is too familiar, originality is better for branding, get something unique), personally think it looks and is decent for a game of its type.

Will probably play again, but ran away for a withdrawal, this came from some cashback at Novibet :)

Oh, and don't think scatters paid for landing, that's a given for me, thanks for sharing :)

Had a little go and had some luck.

Few near misses with those wilds were quite tempting which lured me in a bit, had an x50 from the base game and about 200 spins and got the free spins.

Took the Maxima higher volatility choice and had a decent spin to start.

View attachment 157174

View attachment 157175

Take it back about the Pragmatic mention, (though I think the school bell is too familiar, originality is better for branding, get something unique), personally think it looks and is decent for a game of its type.

Will probably play again, but ran away for a withdrawal, this came from some cashback at Novibet :)

Oh, and don't think scatters paid for landing, that's a given for me, thanks for sharing :)
@bamberfishcake apologies for delay in response. Re:Bell usually a generic sound (e.g. in landbased where it all began) so we went with something reasonably regular there but will have a think about this one.
Thanks for the feedback on the look and feel. As for the scatters. I personally like that also. Will take a look at that for future games. Appreciate the time on writing this for us.

burg and Team Lucksome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back