Feedback Joke section - page numbers?

:lolup: My favorite line from Family Guy

Peter: Look Brian....my alphabits are spelling out a message....it says...."oooooooooo"
Brian: Peter, those are cheerios.

Nope I'm not getting them - on the joke section where the page numbers should be all I have is this:

jokesection.jpg

I'm in Chrome, let me test with other browsers....

EDIT: Back - ok it's not a browser issue, I tried with FF and IE and get the same.

I dont see the page numbers in the jokes section either. If it's worth anything, I tried in IE 7, IE 10 and Fire Fox to rule out browser issue, but did not see the page number in any browser.

I dont see the page numbers in the jokes section either. If it's worth anything, I tried in IE 7, IE 10 and Fire Fox to rule out browser issue, but did not see the page number in any browser.

Same here 28 and that's all, just a mention. Using FF 25.0

Easy fix. It's your settings. :D

Scroll down to the bottom of that forum page and you'll see this:

page2.gif

Click the forum display option and select "beginning" and you'll see the threads since the "beginning" of that forum. You probably have it set to display the last two weeks of jokes. Now you can view more than a decade's worth. :clap::yahoo:

Easy fix. It's your settings. :D

Scroll down to the bottom of that forum page and you'll see this:

View attachment 43405

Click the forum display option and select "beginning" and you'll see the threads since the "beginning" of that forum. You probably have it set to display the last two weeks of jokes. Now you can view more than a decade's worth. :clap::yahoo:

Thanks. As an IT person I can't believe I forgot the golden rule. It's ALWAYS user error. :notworthy

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back