dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
Hi, after not playing for a year, I deposited at Jetbull last night and made a small withdrawal of £95. I received an e-mail today saying the withdrawal has been reversed as I must do it to my depositing method/card (which I did, the same card I just deposited with!). They seem to think I deposited with my old expired card. I didn't but with my current debit card.
I CANNOT withdraw to the old card on file as it expired over a year back.

They are quoting the term regarding 'alternative w/d methods cannot be used until withdrawals have covered the amount deposited by the first method' - fine, only their e-mail seems to suggest I just deposited with my old card which expired a year back! I have PM'd their rep on here although they appear to be inactive. How the hell can one withdraw to a defunct method?

:mad:

Hi, after not playing for a year, I deposited at Jetbull last night and made a small withdrawal of £95. I received an e-mail today saying the withdrawal has been reversed as I must do it to my depositing method/card (which I did, the same card I just deposited with!). They seem to think I deposited with my old expired card. I didn't but with my current debit card.
I CANNOT withdraw to the old card on file as it expired over a year back.

They are quoting the term regarding 'alternative w/d methods cannot be used until withdrawals have covered the amount deposited by the first method' - fine, only their e-mail seems to suggest I just deposited with my old card which expired a year back! I have PM'd their rep on here although they appear to be inactive. How the hell can one withdraw to a defunct method?

:mad:

A guy on live chat sorted it, and he spotted the original deposit method was out of date and allowed me to re-initiate the w/d to the latest method and approved it. Good live chat, but if allowed to remove the old deposit card number registered I doubt this would have happened.

P.S. the rep IS about, as he PM'd me quite fast to confirm what live chat had sorted out for me, w/d now processed. Good going Jetbull!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back