Whine and Moan Jackpotcity TISK TISK

lauram

Dormant account
This is another time I have encountered this issue with jackpotcity.
I made a withdrawal the other day, it went through this am. Then i deposited again and went to withdraw funds. All i get is error messages and another stating check with live chat. Not only does live chat not respond to you they also will not return emails. This is 3 times in over a year this has happened,
if anyone knows if there is a rep on here please point them out to me. I had a fast look but could not find one for the bellrock group. And no there was no bonus attached to any of my plays. No cards just slot games.

This is another time I have encountered this issue with jackpotcity.
I made a withdrawal the other day, it went through this am. Then i deposited again and went to withdraw funds. All i get is error messages and another stating check with live chat. Not only does live chat not respond to you they also will not return emails. This is 3 times in over a year this has happened,
if anyone knows if there is a rep on here please point them out to me. I had a fast look but could not find one for the bellrock group. And no there was no bonus attached to any of my plays. No cards just slot games.

I've never had any trouble getting through to live chat, sometimes it's a little slow, but I do get through. But I've had some issues with emails - they get MY emails but I don't get their responses. Probably they're flagged as spam by my IP.

Did you get your issue sorted out yet? Did you try calling them....?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back