Logo
external image

Jackpot city affiliate spam.. subject line "Unpaid Debit order"

  • Thread starter Thread starter mysticjoz
  • id26190
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 3314
  • Replies 6
Joined
Apr 10, 2007
Location
somewhere... over the rainbow!
Now this is an all time low.
In my inbox was an email from "henri" with this subject line RE: Unpaid Debit Order Notification - 5887690‏:eek:

and inside is a full blown jackpot city ad. Considering I have never deposited there maybe it's time they got their affiliates in line... but I won't hold my breath!! :mad:

To top it off... I probably made a mistake by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the page... because then I got this..


You will be notified of the success or failure by email. :eek: great, kind of defeats the purpose didn't it?!!!:lolup::lolup:
 
I got this e-mail too. It's the same affiliate who sent me Redflush spam about a week ago. I remember cos I notified the Redflush rep here then (he asked for it in one of his posts). He said he would make the affiliate remove me from his mailing list, but I guess he can't do magic ;)

And you're right mystic... "unsubscribing" is not a very good idea. But look at the bright side, your e-mail is now confirmed and probably worth lotsa $$ on the... ehhh... spammers black market :p

Freddy
 
And you're right mystic... "unsubscribing" is not a very good idea. But look at the bright side, your e-mail is now confirmed and probably worth lotsa $$ on the... ehhh... spammers black market :p

Freddy

That's ok freddy, I have a seperate email account for my real contacts and that one for casino's.:thumbsup: I just hate wading through the garbage to find the emails for my legit accounts :rolleyes:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top