Its not my fault that everybody know my last name!!!

EfraimBlog

Dormant account
Hi gambling-world,

My name is Efraim Blog (yes that`s my real last name...) and I am an account manager aspire global for the dutch and Belgium market. We are the number 1 affiliate program for online scratch-cards.

I hope to meet here people like me who are working or interested in the gambling world.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi gambling-world,

My name is Efraim Blog (yes that`s my real last name...) and I am an account manager aspire global for the dutch and Belgium market. We are the number 1 affiliate program for online scratch-cards.

I hope to meet here people like me who are working or interested in the gambling world.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Hello Efraim Blog, welcome to the forum :thumbsup:

It could be worse, your name could be Joe Bloggs or John Doe :rolleyes:

Welcome to THE forum!

IMO, footdr shouldn't have been ban for her statement. She is a long time member here with great inputs. I would have liked to seen her not able to comment on Nifty's posts in the futures. But to all out ban her for such a minor fraction is a bit harsh. This could have been handled in a different way. Especially amongst senior members.

IMO, footdr shouldn't have been ban for her statement. She is a long time member here with great inputs. I would have liked to seen her not able to comment on Nifty's posts in the futures. But to all out ban her for such a minor fraction is a bit harsh. This could have been handled in a different way. Especially amongst senior members.

Oh really?

Did you read all the other comments/insults in the OTHER threads AND the abusive PMs??

Obviously not, so how about getting your facts straight first before defending someone for "such a minor fraction".

Senior members should know better than to send nasty messages and call others "scum" "ass""ignorant jerk" etc and its NOT the first time either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back