Logo
external image

Issue on mobile - PP and Hacksaw slots

  • Thread starter Thread starter SCATT3R
  • id108853
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 351
  • Replies 7

SCATT3R

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2022
Location
Tromsø
Been getting this for the last several days when I play slots from Pragmatic and Hacksaw (across multiple casinos). Other providers I've tried work just fine. Any idea what it could be, or where in the settings I should go to fix it? 🙏 I'm using a 4-5 y.o Android, and Chrome and it's fully updated as far as I can tell.

Floats.webp
 
The fact PP and Hacksaw break everywhere while other studios load normally is probably the useful clue. I’d try the same game over mobile data, then with any ad blocker or private DNS switched off. If it still looks wrong, Android version, Chrome version and a screenshot will give support more to work with than “game won’t load.”
 
Been getting this for the last several days when I play slots from Pragmatic and Hacksaw (across multiple casinos). Other providers I've tried work just fine. Any idea what it could be, or where in the settings I should go to fix it? 🙏 I'm using a 4-5 y.o Android, and Chrome and it's fully updated as far as I can tell.

View attachment 225879
samsung?
 
a customer reported this too and send me here:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top