Is there a way to disable all posts or comments from certain members?

sandykauf

Banned User - violation of posting rules 1.1, 1.6,
Is there a way to disable all posts or comments from certain members? I'd like to turn
Off all communication from "nifty29".

This member is typically sarcastic and condescending in most communications
And contributes to a feeling of why I personally don't want to participate.

There is a lot of negative energy in his posts and basic unhappiness is very evident.

I'd like to view the forum and post freely without the anticipated negative reply of
Nifty59.

Please advise if this possible or where I should request this.

Is there a way to disable all posts or comments from certain members? I'd like to turn

There is a lot of negative energy in his posts and basic unhappiness is very evident.

I'd like to view the forum and post freely without the anticipated negative reply of
Nifty59.

What you SHOULD have done is sent a private message to Max, Simmo or Bryan and asked the question. When it doubt, keep it private.

IMO

Diane

Adding someone to your "Ignore" list is a simple two-step process. Begin by clicking on their user name, as you see it in one of their posts for instance:

Attach Removed (Old not found)Attach Removed (Old not found)

PS. As mentioned in my PM to you, you could have asked this question perfectly well without turning it into a personal attack against another forum member. Please show other forum members the basic respect that you would have others show you. Thank you.

Nifty59.

Totally way out of line. You've received an infraction for flaming. Keep it up and see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back