Is "Respin" option on slots considered as a "bet" for bonus wagering requirements?

everyday

Well, I'm having a great time on Real Gems today but it may all be for not. I received a $70 VIP bonus, got it up to $300 and went to Real Gems using my usual bet of $2.50 per spin. After a few good hits, I started using the "respin" option which in some cases was above the 25% of bonus amount. So my question is...Is the "respin" option considered a feature of the game separate from my standard spinning bet of $2.50 (which I never raised) or can I kiss the winnings goodbye? I think I may know the answer but I thought I'd check with experienced minds here at CM. Thanks in advance for your feedback!

Well, I'm having a great time on Real Gems today but it may all be for not. I received a $70 VIP bonus, got it up to $300 and went to Real Gems using my usual bet of $2.50 per spin. After a few good hits, I started using the "respin" option which in some cases was above the 25% of bonus amount. So my question is...Is the "respin" option considered a feature of the game separate from my standard spinning bet of $2.50 (which I never raised) or can I kiss the winnings goodbye? I think I may know the answer but I thought I'd check with experienced minds here at CM. Thanks in advance for your feedback!

Well it is really a new spin with certain reels held.

If it wasn't, then you wouldn't have to pay for it. Respins on other games are both free and automatic, whilst these ones cost money and are manual.

Strictly speaking you're probably in trouble, but being a VIP might count for something if you stop playing right now and contact support for confirmation. Honesty is always the best policy in this sort of case.

Good luck. :)

Hi if you only made max bets of 2,50$ and if respins counts as 2,50+2,50$=5$
Then that is not even 10% of your bonus 70$

Or do you mean you made clean bets of more than 17$ ?:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back