Input on Rise of Olympus

JohnSnow

PABnononaccred2
Dear gamblers,

I have played this slot more than any other slot in the 10 years that I am gambling. I get frequent wins of 100x. Max I got is 400 or 500x stake if I remember correctly but never have i gotten 1000x or 5000x which should be possible. Can anyone post a screenshot where a player won 5000x on this game? I really like this game as does my girl but where are those big wins.

Also for the past two days it has raped my bankroll to 0. :p

Excerpt from the game sheet.

Chances to hit the max win is smaller than 1 : 6.25E-9 spins or in real numbers 1:6,250,000,000 spins. Good luck completing over 6 billion spins to maybe hit it then once. :D

1579248550244.png Winning the lottery is 1:140,000,000.

All this grid slots - RoO, Moon Princess, etc are geared towards delivering "frequent" 250x - 1,000x bet wins, they very rarely go past those numbers.

1579247766306.png

Last edited:

Chances to hit the max win is smaller than 1 : 6.25E-9 spins or in real numbers 1:6,250,000,000 spins. Good luck completing over 6 billion spins to maybe hit it then once. :D

View attachment 121585 Winning the lottery is 1:140,000,000.

All this grid slots - RoO, Moon Princess, etc are geared towards delivering "frequent" 250x - 1,000x bet wins, they very rarely go past those numbers.

View attachment 121583

Yep and that's why I love playing them. Give me fairly frequent 500x wins any day over those pipe dream 10,000x+ mega wins that could take you 10 years to hit.

I have played this slot more than any other slot in the 10 years that I am gambling. I get frequent wins of 100x. Max I got is 400 or 500x stake if I remember correctly but never have i gotten 1000x or 5000x which should be possible. Can anyone post a screenshot where a player won 5000x on this game? I really like this game as does my girl but where are those big wins.
Play a different game, or buy 10,000 lottery tickets - you would have more chance of getting over x1000! :p

I have played Moon Princess (an exact clone AFAIK) for nearly 2 years and only got over x500 once (x759).
I don't know why it's classed as high variance when massive wins are so rare - I would call it medium variance.

KK

View attachment 121583
Lmao ok I rest my case this explains it all.

@Harry_BKK
Have you got any stats for Esqueleto explosivo 2?
Just tried it out a bit, and i quite like it. :)

The way the paylines work now is really an improvement.
And the bonus has got some potential if you get some wilds to boost the min-multiplier.

@Kroffe unfortunately, Thunderkick is not as forthcoming with detailed information. :oops:

I quite like the game too :)

1579260365414.png

View attachment 121583

Wait, png games can be set to 84.5%? dont tell VS.

Sod the 6 billion spins... 84.5% rtp play n go sounds terrifying! Imagine Reactoonz set that low :O btw Harry care to retrieve more of that slots data :p it's very interesting.

Sod the 6 billion spins... 84.5% rtp play n go sounds terrifying! Imagine Reactoonz set that low :O btw Harry care to retrieve more of that slots data :p it's very interesting.

Sure Dave, it is just that not all providers have such detailed info as PnG.

FYI, the UKGC requires online slots to have at least 90% RTP and the MGA asks for minimum 92%. Hene, you won't see the 84.5% any time soon but who knows what will happen in future.

Can anyone confirm if this game is currently down? I'm unable to load it on Coral or Betfair. Support are clueless, TIA.

Thanks, what site is that? I tried one more site, Ladbrokes, and it did load for me there strangely. I was playing it on Betfair but then it crashed and won't load anymore.

Thanks, what site is that? I tried one more site, Ladbrokes, and it did load for me there strangely. I was playing it on Betfair but then it crashed and won't load anymore.

I think this is one case where clearing cookies would help. It happens on Blueprint reasonably regularly too...the games just hang and give an error message.

The one you don't want is 'error trying to end game' on BTG. That often has to be unstuck by BTG themselves which can take a while.

I actually ended up trying that but still no luck. I would understand something stuck on Betfair as I was playing it on there and got the error a few times before it refused to load anymore. It not loading on Coral seemed strange though, I did see the other thread about incorrect rtp being listed there though..

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back