Non-Bonus Complaint Innocent mistake

mina888

Experienced Member
PABnoaccred
OK I didnt know how to delete this as per all of you....So I'm just going to write this...
Thanks all for your replies...

Last edited:
You are making another mistake by posting the details of your PAB......that's a no no. You need to edit it and remove it if there is still time. Refresh yourself on the rules of the PAB process at this link.

Give Max time to look at it, he'll get to it as soon as he can.

So i said Ok let's gamble...well I guess the wrong color and lost the game

Well if that was me I wouldnt have touched any button until I worked out what was going on.

You DECIDED to gamble. You CLICKED the gamble button. You could have clicked the COLLECT button which is right next to it, but you decided 'OK lets gamble'.

Good luck with the PAB.

I can fully understand how you feel, but I'm afraid there's nothing to do about this.
If you had guessed right your balance would have grown 350, that would have been a nice surprise right?
But you are right, this should not be possible, what if you gamble with almost nothing in your account and lose, you get a negative balance?:confused:
Best of luck with it!

Hello Mina,

Our system shows you submitted your issue "Yesterday, 03:48 AM".

Normal time for me to receive, process and submit an issue is 0-3 days depending on the current work load, weekends, etc. I expect to get to your issue today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back