Infractions????

just for that, you get an infraction. let's see what these bad boys can do lmao. nah i'd better not.

Actually, I need to goof with this a little. It is set up for admins and moderators, but I can give any user group the ability to use this. What this does is allow a person (mod or whatever) to award an infraction to another member. This infraction can be a temporary (yellow card), or a red card (goes on permanent record) :D

It can be used in a number of ways, but it's a matter of figuring out what to do with it in a creative sort of way, and who should be able to use this. I thought about allowing meister members the ability to infractionize - as long as they're cool about it.

I can even have the top recipients appear in the stats headers :D

In the meantime, most everyone has the power to give + or - rep points. This in itself is a very powerful thing. Once you are in the negative rep mode, you are pretty much screwed forum-wise (can't use the search function, can't PM, can't initiate threads, can't give neg reps in revenge). You don't want to end up there. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back