Impulse spending

SnakeFood

Yummy!
Article on the BBC web site today about impulse spending. Lady bought a car she didn't need. Many others doing same thing according to a charity. Calls for changes to advertising and selling rules.

Hopefully we'll all be protected soon. I'm hoping for SOW, RB, KYC etc. £100 a month online spend limit would definitely help out.

It's funny how the One Touch Buy button is right next to the Checkout button. Probably should ban or limit the number of Buy Agains you can do too.

I hope Sainsbury's don't close my account for bonus abuse. I cashed in some Nectar last week and used BOGOF twice.

Better not tell them I need the food either or they might think I'm a problem eater. And what if they withhold delivery whilst completing verification? They didn't stop me adding to basket before sending my docs in. Only on checkout

Can only imagine what Aldi and Lidl will do

governments always enjoy infantileing there own citizens and people love it / why not its never your own
fault, your never to blame,and you never have to take responsibility great,

at least im able to gain a bit of fun by contentiously walking into shops with no mask on and watching people

diving into the fruit and veg to avoid me :laugh:

governments always enjoy infantileing there own citizens and people love it / why not its never your own
fault, your never to blame,and you never have to take responsibility great,

at least im able to gain a bit of fun by contentiously walking into shops with no mask on and watching people

diving into the fruit and veg to avoid me :laugh:
Best post I’ve read in ages haha

Article on the BBC web site today about impulse spending. Lady bought a car she didn't need. Many others doing same thing according to a charity. Calls for changes to advertising and selling rules.

Hopefully we'll all be protected soon. I'm hoping for SOW, RB, KYC etc. £100 a month online spend limit would definitely help out.

It's funny how the One Touch Buy button is right next to the Checkout button. Probably should ban or limit the number of Buy Agains you can do too.

I hope Sainsbury's don't close my account for bonus abuse. I cashed in some Nectar last week and used BOGOF twice.

Better not tell them I need the food either or they might think I'm a problem eater. And what if they withhold delivery whilst completing verification? They didn't stop me adding to basket before sending my docs in. Only on checkout

Can only imagine what Aldi and Lidl will do

Scary thing is were probably not far off from some of those things in the UK.

There are some clever people who could help us dimwits spend our money more wisely.

After all the economy could do with some help fat cats could do with more money.

Banned from Sainsburys for bonus abuse - too funny!

How boring would life be without impulse spending.

Some days I come back from the high street with a lifesize inflatable doll, others with a shiny new gadget, others still with £120 of lidl shopping having popped in for one fresh bread roll.

If all my shopping was planned I would have no sexual fun that week, no new gadget to play with, and starve all week.

How boring would life be without impulse spending.

Some days I come back from the high street with a lifesize inflatable doll, others with a shiny new gadget, others still with £120 of lidl shopping having popped in for one fresh bread roll.

If all my shopping was planned I would have no sexual fun that week, no new gadget to play with, and starve all week.
I know what you are talking about.
Sexy Lidl bread.

jhg.gifvvv.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back