I'm currently listening to...

tenor.gif

I agree with Dino about those satanic videos. I wish he'd take his own advice though.

The recent songs posted by him have been so dark and depressing, that they just cast a dark shadow over the happy songs me and G (for example) have been posting in this thread.

How can a couple of normal members balance this mod pressure of pure evilness?! I tried to report Dino, but Bryan just laughed at the idea.

I can only try on my behalf. If it fails, so be it.

So here's a happy song. Everybody dance.

I used to live in London, Clapham Common for 9 years which is very near to Brixton. At that time Brixton Academy was my favourite place to party as they used to hold big events with different world's famous performers in there.

So, once my friend phoned me and said he's got tickets to a concert and if I want to go. I asked; what concert? He said Marilin Manson's! Pffff I thought and said OK - let's go!

I was thinking there will be a proper show like in his videos, but everything was the opposite. The place was almost dark without any light effects (see video below).

Also, don't remember if I have seen many women there. But the funny part was when in the middle of the dance floor funs started to form a circle and in the middle of that circle were a couple of men which get pushed from one side to other like for 20 minutes non-stop and everyone seemed happy! :D

By the way, if anyone ever decides to go to Marilyn Manson's concert - stay away from the scene as he spits and can throw some bottle of piss or something.

I used to live in London, Clapham Common for 9 years which is very near to Brixton. At that time Brixton Academy was my favourite place to party as they used to hold big events with different world's famous performers in there.

So, once my friend phoned me and said he's got tickets to a concert and if I want to go. I asked; what concert? He said Marilin Manson's! Pffff I thought and said OK - let's go!

I was thinking there will be a proper show like in his videos, but everything was the opposite. The place was almost dark without any light effects (see video below).

Also, don't remember if I have seen many women there. But the funny part was when in the middle of the dance floor funs started to form a circle and in the middle of that circle were a couple of men which get pushed from one side to other like for 20 minutes non-stop and everyone seemed happy! :D

By the way, if anyone ever decides to go to Marilyn Manson's concert - stay away from the scene as he spits and can throw some bottle of piss or something.

Seem him twice, his co-tour with Rob Zombie in 2012, and prior to that, Big Day Out in '99. Both events had copious amounts of women :D

One thing people discover is the location of a gig generally determines its demographic and attendees.

Only Brixton gig from memory I attended was Slipnot during their first gig here, and the place wasn't exactly a'brimmin with lady folk :laugh:

Also the floor slopes off nearer the middle/ back, a most pleasant sensation as one tries to keep their footing!

But as for Marilyn Manson, he may be a spitter, but at the '99 gig he literally sulked off stage because the 'vibrant' crowd kept lobbing bottles of piss at him! :laugh:

Yeah, I remember that floor slope :D . I was partying in Brixton quite often and was always looking forward to The Prodigy, Infected Mushroom and Tiësto to arrive. Seen the Prodigy in 2012 last time where literally every minute was better than the one before.

Used to love that balcony (tribune) above the dance area.
When I had enough of dancing (jumping) I could go there and sit down, drink and see everything that is going on down at the bottom. :D

To Tiësto performance usually, fans from different parts of the UK arrived plus I've seen guys even from France and Belgium which went to Brixton and then stayed in hotels over those weekends.

Very surprising was that they had only a few security around but the number of people was nearly 5000. There were no fights and zero troubles in general. Except sometimes you can see somebody get carried away on stretchers from a drug overdose. You could see people literally was pouring coke on tables in front of everyone and no one had said a word even. Plus in 2006 smoking was still allowed in the UK, obviously, the atmosphere was crazy, but I was 23 and all this action to me seemed fine :D.

(couldn't find a better quality from 2006)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back