Logo
external image

I'm currently listening to...

  • Thread starter Thread starter LadyJelena
  • id83238
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 378967
  • Replies 7464
Back off to the ‘YMCA’ with @dionysus you go, drink some soup together...
We're already there hanging out with all the boys, enjoying our carrot & coriander Ocado soup tyvm
 
We're already there hanging out with all the boys, enjoying our carrot & coriander Ocado soup tyvm
that sounds absolutely disgusting lol
 
dial it back
barring that, sleep it off
Huh? I’m on the black currant mate. Got belle early tomoz. It’s a joke, I never meant anything by it..

Look at what people say to me.. I mean the goat alone I could send many a horrid comment he’s included me in, granted he’s a soup fetish but that’s no excuse..
 
Huh? I’m on the black currant mate. Got belle early tomoz. It’s a joke, I never meant anything by it..

Look at what people say to me.. I mean the goat alone I could send many a horrid comment he’s included me in, granted he’s a soup fetish but that’s no excuse..
That's the spirit! That's the loyalty we're famous for :laugh:
 
tsk this is @ternur 's thread
every side is the dark side :P
As dark as the devils dark side of his garage, I’m sure the lord of darkness is observing this as he eats kids and virgins with some fine beers and metal in the background.
 
Your far too sensitive lately.

The gym would do you good mate.
All booked earlier sonny jim, I aim to get back in the groove

gym.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top