Logo
external image

I'm currently listening to...

  • Thread starter Thread starter LadyJelena
  • id83238
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 378942
  • Replies 7464
My Aussie friend telling me about an ABBA Sing-Along fancy dress brunch

I'm be all, yeah, I'd be sauced on mimosas, at the table, sspreading my toast like - " Honey honey, how you thrill me, a-ha, honey honey "

 
In your case, it's likely a YT algorithm that won't let you view anything past 1975
unless im mistaken - im not - youre closer to 50 than 30..soooooo shush now and eat ya puddin'
 


Imagination Rocks!

@dionysus take a hit or two of your finest sticky icky and get lost in this glitter & dance early 80's masterpiece.

oh, my sticky icky days are a few yrs back :p


but chilled to the tune :D


doenst mean ive not a sticky glass of liquor fun :p
 
What did I just watch and why the fuck did I like it so much?!:confused:

Good pick!



@dionysus Your party days are over?

good gods, one of the worst...granted, stuck in ya head...songs :P
 
ft.webp
 
That's very interesting!
PURE Canadiana- very much a huge cultural imapct ;for a certain age it just makes you think of the show

Girls wanted to be those girls
Guys wanted to....welll, yanno
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top