Logo
external image

I'm currently listening to...

  • Thread starter Thread starter LadyJelena
  • id83238
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 378939
  • Replies 7464
Sox loving cap life.. pretending she’s awake when really she’s like ‘dad, your boring bed’
F99874A8-96EA-4DAD-86D7-CB9B17B67542.webp
 
That’s from the green jelly album I had years and years ago! Well in the U.K. it was green jelly.
the big song was the three little Pigs. I may of posted it here ages ago.
fantastic band!...
ya Green Jelly here too; just first vid Icould find of the song :)

Brings me back
 
ya Green Jelly here too; just first vid Icould find of the song :)

Brings me back
That you posted there I ain’t heard in at least 20 years? It must be about that old.

the old cassette I’ve in the loft still, they didn’t seem to do much after 3 little pigs... blast from the past that.
 
That you posted there I ain’t heard in at least 20 years? It must be about that old.

the old cassette I’ve in the loft still, they didn’t seem to do much after 3 little pigs... blast from the past that.
was a cassette here too :oops:
 
You wouldnt know it by my posting style but mostly listen to alternative rock

But sometimes, need that pick-me-up feel good music

My other music, is more..'I should be an emo sitting in a window box as it rains' :laugh:
 
Funny....well, the oppostite of funny, really.
10 bucks and sad music says I shed a few tears tonight.
Best friend's dog has cancer, lovely little pittie, such a good soul

I felt I should go there last night, give it some cuddle and hug time - dog adores me; they were out

Damn if they didnt put the dog down today :(
 
Here's a song for Ben (in case he's trying to chill again).

It also serves as an acknowledgement and a show of gratitude to @Kroffe for helping me to find my way back from the deep waters I was swimming during the early hours of this fine SUnday.

 
Last edited:
Babymetal & Ghost reposts?

That's a great idea! Round 2 :cheerleader:

But yes.

My project to bookmark songs posted failed miserably. I did manage to go through my own posts in this thread, but that was it. Oh well, しょうがない。

Old Attachment (Invalid)
 
That's a great idea! Round 2 :cheerleader:

But yes.

My project to bookmark songs posted failed miserably. I did manage to go through my own posts in this thread, but that was it. Oh well, しょうがない。

Old Attachment (Invalid)
I bloody knew it. Only going through your own choices like some snobby music holy Roman emperor
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top