I'm currently listening to...

Probably even Kroffe never come across to such a piece of the ... music while discovering the deepest parts of Youtube :confused:;

They are not even that deep down, but they are a bit freeky. :p
Actually listened to them a bit when "Ninja" came out, but have not really heard any of their newest songs.

But since i dont want @ternur to feel left out., ill throw in some Eurovision aswell. ;)

Tack så mycket, min vän. I love Eurovision almost as much as rap, hip hop and country music. :rolleyes:

Here's song that reminds me of a great road trip in the 90's. We drove from Finland to Amsterdam. I got extremely drunk on the way from Stockholm to Helsingborg and passed out. Woke up on the back seat of the car in Copenhagen and had absolutely no idea where I was. Others had gone out for some coffee. But a cold beer sorted that shit out (when I ordered the beer, I knew what country we were in).

And oh, Amsterdam was a blast (when we finally got there).

Light 'em up.

lol actually i think she was in Belgrade during Corona not sure, tbh i dont know is it popular, first time i heard it now thanks to you :)

She's amazing! I'm so happy she and Nipplepeople and Yammat (Detour) and similar Cro bands exist!!

Had to work for a few days. And stay sober.

But it's Friday now. Which means music and beer. If you're not a fan of either (=fun), stay out of this thread :drink:

I don't really like pop. And I really don't like Finnish pop. But this song is kind of my drunken pleasure.

Last edited:
Had to work for a few days. And stay sober.

But it's Friday now. Which means music and beer. If you're not a fun of either (=fun), stay out of this thread :drink:

I don't really like pop. And I really don't like Finnish pop. But this song is kind of my drunken pleasure.

Oh so you are not here for a few days behaving staying sober and working.

Then because it is the weekend you have a drink and have the audacity to say who can and cannot visit this thread.

Wow.

And to think i was actually going to make the effort to listen to your music.

Oh so you are not here for a few days behaving staying sober and working.

Then because it is the weekend you have a drink and have the audacity to say who can and cannot visit this thread.

Wow.

And to think i was actually going to make the effort to listen to your music.

Well, I'm not the most reasonable person am I? So that kind of statement is pretty much something you'd expect from me, right? :p

Here's a song. If you choose to not listen to it, then don't. It doesn't take anything away from me. I alone am the master of my universe. And it's a wonderful place, all about happiness and joy.

Well, I'm not the most reasonable person am I? So that kind of statement is pretty much something you'd expect from me, right? :p

Here's a song. If you choose to not listen to it, then don't. It doesn't take anything away from me. I alone am the master of my universe. And it's a wonderful place, all about happiness and joy.

Are you sure you are the master tho?
I never saw you hanging around He-man...

dfdf.gif

This is mine

Come no further, you won't go far
I'm running around in circles once again
If you can't forgive me, I won't take it very hard
But I won't make it easy in the end

[...]

If I offended you, you needed it

I'm not the devil but I won't be your hero

This is a repost. But it needs to be posted tonight.

Takin' it to the Streets Baby!

And the live version:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back