I'm currently listening to...

Nice selection of music and some great ones posted today. Bambi also posted :p

Loved the Ride the Lightning album

So did I. And still do. Turned me from Duran Duran and shit to metal. Never looked back. And been happier ever since.

A good cover of a Depeche Mode song. By a Swedish band, of course.

Infected Mushroom my old love :D

Have this pic with them
:laugh:

View attachment 132972

I had a few pictures with Infected Mushroom, and also with
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
too. But I never managed to save any because at times I was returning home without my phone...:D

Before our favourite was
which used to play trance and progressive trance, and later we discovered psychedelic trance and Infected Mushroom.

In overall, I've been on their performance many times and probably will never forget the very first one; at Brixton Academy (London) in 2006. There were over 5000 people including some 70-80 years olds and even a few on the wheelchairs. But on ecstasy pills, they all looked very energetic and happy.:laugh:

There is a saying: "Better to see it once than hear a hundred times"
So after seeing them in Brixton, we started to purchase tickets 3-4 months in advance and looking forward to the party again. In London, they used to perform once or maximum twice a year.

In 2012 was the last time I saw them LIVE.
Some of us got married and started to live the family life, so going out for parties had to be forgotten.

Eh...that was a good time! :drink:

My neighbours going old school hip hop today :)

i was thinking that i've knew the most artists when listening to voice's on this tape.. but there are maybe 2-3 rapper i'm sure it would be :oops: GangStarr, Cypress Hill & P.E. because of his very special voices and maybe NaS

is it my worst hip hop knownledge or is this tape filled with many underground artists?
but i like it

i was thinking that i've knew the most artists when listening to voice's on this tape.. but there are maybe 2-3 rapper i'm sure it would be :oops: GangStarr, Cypress Hill & P.E. because of his very special voices and maybe NaS

is it my worst hip hop knownledge or is this tape filled with many underground artists?
but i like it

Well my hiphop knowledge sounds similar to yours. Big fan of GangStarr and Cypress.

Many on here i had not heard of also.

Finding new music is always nice.

Well my hiphop knowledge sounds similar to yours. Big fan of GangStarr and Cypress.

Many on here i had not heard of also.

Finding new music is always nice.
This is for you then Bambi!
The most unholy of mixes.. Rap + Dansband (
)
Haha, its so incredibly bad its kind of good. :D

This is for you then Bambi!
The most unholy of mixes.. Rap + Dansband (
)
Haha, its so incredibly bad its kind of good. :D

I cant top that.

The first was amusing the second i nearly cried with laughter. And yes, oddly enough, i could not stop listening before it finished.

Was just listening to this by The JB's.....even if you dont like it have a listen from 5 mins 30 to hear James Brown joking about with the Bass player and his pals.

I cant top that.

The first was amusing the second i nearly cried with laughter. And yes, oddly enough, i could not stop listening before it finished.

Was just listening to this by The JB's.....even if you dont like it have a listen from 5 mins 30 to hear James Brown joking about with the Bass player and his pals.

Yeah, the rap and dansband mixes are comically bad, but they also kind of mix well enough making it easy to listen to. :p
But since i dont want @ternur to feel left out., ill throw in some Eurovision aswell. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back