I'm currently listening to...

Can you handle the Riddly Diddly?
Not sure how i stumbled upon this masterpiece, it was just there all of a sudden.

At least it wasn't the 10 hour version :eek:

It sounded very familiar, so I had to search for it. So it's a Van Canto's version of the Nightwish song Wishmaster. :thumbsup:

If anyone is into it I watched Tomorrowland Amsterdam live yesterday and if you can find a repeat of the whole thing I highly recommend watching as it was amazing, they had an orchestra play alongside the DJ sets along with amazing lighting and effects.

If anyone is into it I watched Tomorrowland Amsterdam live yesterday and if you can find a repeat of the whole thing I highly recommend watching as it was amazing, they had an orchestra play alongside the DJ sets along with amazing lighting and effects.

Is this the correct one?
Not really my thing, but its still pretty damn cool.

My crazy ass neighbour - he’s full of beer, and he’s been attempting to sing along to AC/DC’s ‘Highway to Hell’ for the past 1/2hr and it’s 3:45am here. It’s on auto repeat for F sake!

Forget Highway to Hell, I’m in Hell! :mad:

Oh brother where are thou is probably the movie with the best soundtrack. (apart from kung fury ofc)

Since I'm slow in many ways, I must go back to your previous theme of movie soundtracks. Here's Rammstein by Rammstein. From Lost Highway by David Lynch.

:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back