I'm currently listening to...

The cab ride? Or the Wife Lockdown? I need clarification

I'd have to go with a general state of unwellness. The cabbie was a dick. I will never say anything negative about my wife (she's sitting next to me atm).

Oh fun fact. Or maybe not that fun, but I'll say it anyway. I used to drive a cab when I was at the uni. Only night shifts. Fun times.

Here's Code Orange with a happy and positive song to dance to while waiting for the #MetallicaMondays gig to start.

I'd have to go with a general state of unwellness. The cabbie was a dick. I will never say anything negative about my wife (she's sitting next to me atm).

Oh fun fact. Or maybe not that fun, but I'll say it anyway. I used to drive a cab when I was at the uni. Only night shifts. Fun times.

Here's Code Orange with a happy and positive song to dance to while waiting for the #MetallicaMondays gig to start.

Hope it wasn't anything too bad sir

Say hello to the wife from us. We're mostly not that bad

tenor.gif

Yt suggested this to me.

I was mildly stoked at first, but the song turned out to be pretty meh. Haven't seen the movie it's from, but have a feelin' it's on level with the song.

Oh the state of unwellness thing? Nothing more than a rookie mistake of mixing beer with tequila shots. It usually doesn't end well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back