I'm currently listening to...

Anyone remember this band and this classic?..
just walking sox and it popped up in my recommended after my last song, it’s great!.

Jesus Christ, I remember this song back in the day, I mean who could forget that animation. Same as bands like Ugly Kid Joe etc etc

It must be round about 1991, yes I'm that......'experienced'

Jesus Christ, I remember this song back in the day, I mean who could forget that animation. Same as bands like Ugly Kid Joe etc etc

It must be round about 1991, yes I'm that......'experienced'
Yeah mate I got the album on cassette still lol.
Saved up for it out of my paper round money.
And ugly kid joe! Forgotten classic that!.. good call!.

Anyone remember this band and this classic?..
just walking sox and it popped up in my recommended after my last song, it’s great!.

Their sound kind of reminds me of Mentors. Can't really post a song by them. I tried to find one, but most of their songs are somewhat 'eccentric' ...

Their sound kind of reminds me of Mentors. Can't really post a song by them. I tried to find one, but most of their songs are somewhat 'eccentric' ...
That’s what I liked about it, was different mate.
Timeless classic album, they where not successful but that means little as many of the best songs and bands don’t make it to the real mainstream, when they do most kind of sell out.

Seen some great bands at Leeds festival 2010, can’t remember lots but told I was behaved and enjoyed myself haha!.

Attachments

• EAA15BDA-1DFB-42E7-A553-448C1BE4C709.png
    EAA15BDA-1DFB-42E7-A553-448C1BE4C709.png
    333.5 KB · Views: 5
That's commonplace for festivals back in the day. People wouldn't get out of bed unless there were at least 8-10 good bands there. It was almost too good a musical time

These days, festivals are blessed with Miley Cyrus, 'throat-infection' Billy Eilish & the Chuckle Brothers

That's commonplace for festivals back in the day. People wouldn't get out of bed unless there were at least 8-10 good bands there. It was almost too good a musical time

These days, festivals are blessed with Miley Cyrus, 'throat-infection' Billy Eilish & the Chuckle Brothers
This exactly, no interest in them at all now.

This won’t be popular, but as always i must be honest..

Miley has a superb voice and live she’s amazing, a real talent.

cant knock her performance here, obviously not a act I’d pay to see. But she can sing and has some presence, can’t fault that.
I also find her v pretty... no wonder I’m single lol!.

No mate, but ours have been crap for many a year.
Once this virus has pissed off and I’m back on the rigs I’d happily travel to go to a decent festival.

Yeah, I really miss live music. And it's also a good reason to hop on a plane and visit new places.

Hopefully next year will be better.

Yeah, I really miss live music. And it's also a good reason to hop on a plane and visit new places.

Hopefully next year will be better.
Agree.
been looking for a break away for me and my daughter, but with how uncertain the travel market is of late to commit and pay for a holiday away (as cheap as the deals are now) it’s a bit of a risk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back