New Slot Announcement I'll just leave this here: Raging Rhino MEGAWAYS

**Faints**

83e59ebc-bc56-4aec-99b5-f2b3600f054d.png

Is this for real? Looks like a fake graphics job to me.

- First BTG wants their logo displayed together with "under license from" on any literature/marketing material
- The Megaways logo looks unprofessionally close to the Raging Rhino title and intrudes the white hue around it. No graphics professional would do that.
- Megaways does not show on the screenshots
- up to 177K instead of 117K
- Megaways in the text is not marked with "TM"
- The character from the Kronos slot on the right??? What is the connection? :confused:
- The written text sounds amateurish for a company of the caliber of SG/WMS
- The WMS logo is very pixelated, again not the standard of a company like SG.

Not sure if this is real, but will be good if it is. :)
(Won't matter actually, as I can't play SG Games anyway)

Last edited:

- First BTG wants their logo displayed together with "under license from" on any literature/marketing material
- The Megaways logo looks unprofessionally close to the Raging Rhino title and intrudes the white hue around it. No graphics professional would do that.
- The character from the Kronos slot on the right??? What is the connection? :confused:

Inspector Harry_Bkk is back :D

I've got a feeling it is real, the crappier it's been done the more sense it makes that SG are behind it, sticking kronos there out of the blue is classic... maybe he's gonna be next, captain kronos megaways!

I wish the pillocks at SG would sort out html rhino first, at least add an autoplay, my index finger is starting to feel a bit arthritic now as I've mainly played wms games since I began slotting in 2015, spartacus, giants gold etc... 2 hundred thousand spins at least, bloody scary when you think about the wear 'n' tear on your finger joints. I might just switch to autoplay games now...

Fack me in hell. Jesus like what the actual fack lol. Not sure if I am happy or scared or totally bored with this megaway overkill now or not lol :p one thing for sure if this is real is that it will be a balance killer and a slot that might actually take over totally from all the other BTG slots currently on offer. And all the Rigged comments will follow too :p

100% legit @Harry_BKK :)

Comes directly from our release roadmap from our Account Manager with SG.

Not too sure why Kronos decided to make an appearance though!

Conor

100% legit @Harry_BKK :)

Comes directly from our release roadmap from our Account Manager with SG.

Not too sure why Kronos decided to make an appearance though!

Conor

Thanks Conor!

WOW, don't know what would have been worse? :rolleyes:

That it might have been a fake or that SG does such a poor marketing job. Do they employ kindergarden kids for their graphics and texts? Would be interesting to know what BTG thinks of their trademark not being shown properly.

Last edited:
So in addition to the multiplier wilds now going up to 5x this also features the “unlimited megaways multiplier”. Will it be actually able to give any wild wins in the free spins! We know how much they appear in the current incarnation.

I’m actually hoping they don’t sort out their autoplays. 100 spins, losing 80x plus at a time doesn’t sound very appealing.

For anyone wondering what the upcoming DOA II is going to likely be, I think we have our answer

But I do not think Net Ent have got a license to use the Megaways Tech Model though? They might copy it though and fail miserably. That is my opinion what will happen anyway lol :p

Why?...Because 4096 ways with wild multipliers is not enough!

As for no Autoplay, if you’re doing nothing else on your desktop/laptop, ‘auto mouse clicker’ set a 5 seconds can be very useful.

They were - 100%

Won't dare use the 'R' word but was "apparently" made ULTRA HV! ....The Jury is still out on that one :rolleyes:

The jury isn't out (The game has been given a life sentence) and we can still leave out the R word.

But Raging Rhino's game maths mechanics were 100% remodelled, that's a fact that isn't even up for debate. There was some lenghty discussion in the old Rhino thread.

Particulary when you look at the retriggers that used to occur. It was extemely rare to not even hit 3 or 4 retriggers for a minimum of 18 spins. Since the HTML5 change it is exceptionally difficult to hit a retrigger. Ok maybe not exceptionally difficult, but the frequency drop is more than just noticeable.

Last edited:
**Faints**

83e59ebc-bc56-4aec-99b5-f2b3600f054d.png
Except Blueprint beat them to it with Primal. :)

Also kids, given how rarely decent multipliers happen on raging rhino, and the fact that they are adding the unlimited multipliers, my guess is this will play like a bag of spanners. It will have to be more volatile than Primal.

They still only have 96% to give back...

Will I try it... probably. But I will be very very cautious.

Last edited:
Well to be fair, the 6 rhinos will probably pay the same as the normal rhino slot. It wont mean they copy the likes of the other Megaways slots where the Diamond/Purple symbols pay a lot for a 6 oak. I do not think people will mind that much about that though as it has the wild multipliers during spins and the unlimited multiplier as well. Does it also mean it has cascades too?

It must have?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back