Ikibu's By the players for the players promotion

Seems like there is an issue & the spins won't be credited until tomorrow.

"We've had an issue with this promotion this evening and Rafaelito is currently looking into it and hopefully will have them credited for the morning. Until then, I shall credit you with 3000 seeds as compensation and to give you some spins until this is resolved"

I suppose I can wait until then :thumbsup:
I would say that blows goats but that's probably the wrong turn of phrase :oops:

Seems to be some sort of problem with the promotion, but support says it will work tomorrow morning.

What NetEnt game is a good choice?

Depending on your tactics, if you want highest value spins (therefore highest wagering afterwards), the following are minimum 50p coin size bet games from Netent:

Reel rush
Wild rockets
Jackhammer 2

Space wars - 40P
Alien Robots - maybe 30p or 60p

Im sure there are far more for the list but these are all I know sorry.

Sadly, several of these and the high variance netent slots wont open for me currently....lets hope its my bowser ;)

Depending on your tactics, if you want highest value spins (therefore highest wagering afterwards), the following are minimum 50p coin size bet games from Netent:

Reel rush
Wild rockets
Jackhammer 2

Space wars - 40P

Sadly, several of these and the high variance netent slots wont open for me currently....lets hope its my bowser ;)

I'll simply open Alien Robots and if the value is 0.60 I'll do that, if it's 0.30 (Which I doubt, since default is always 243 ways), then I'll go for either JH2 or Reel Rush.

Reel rush
Wild rockets
Jackhammer 2

Space wars - 40P

What about the Princess? Mario & Luigi aren't going to be happy about this......

Well I feel touched :p

You will be!

I've just got back from Gillie's.

I don't know if you know this, but this is me btw :laugh:

You better got Lube!

2.jpg

Glad someone updated the thread about the excluded games for wagering. I was having a nosey and the current FAQ’s about bonus money read as follows:

36867440-06EC-40A0-A41A-F351E5AABB0D.png

I’m not sure I’d have thought to look any further after reading that! Bet it catches a few people out :eek2:

Glad someone updated the thread about the excluded games for wagering. I was having a nosey and the current FAQ’s about bonus money read as follows:

View attachment 88783

I’m not sure I’d have thought to look any further after reading that! Bet it catches a few people out :eek2:

That looks quiet standard to me, so what's the issue then?

Is the current conditions that Immortal Romance and some other MG Gmaes are now excluded from wagering?

Now it makes sense.

Half those games from that second screenshot should be playable.

I mean Imbrutal Romance? A game that will "Suck" you dry in minutes is included as restricted? Hmmmmm weird one.

It’s some list huh... What’s more worrying is that it’s down to us to monitor - funds are playable on all of the restricted slots, but any winnings are void if you slip up... :rolleyes:

I best play sober tomorrow night! :laugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back