IGT block games

kmicicjg

Dormant account
IGT block whole online games for europe except for countries such as Ireland and UK. For this reason I would like to ask you with games from NetEnt or Sheriff Games you recommend. If the subject is not in the right section I'm sorry but I could not find proper.

IGT block whole online games for europe except for countries such as Ireland and UK. For this reason I would like to ask you with games from NetEnt or Sheriff Games you recommend. If the subject is not in the right section I'm sorry but I could not find proper.

Tell us your favourite IGT games and I'm sure the slotheads on here can match those as closely as possible to a NetEnt or Microgaming alternative if one exists.

Tell us your favourite IGT games and I'm sure the slotheads on here can match those as closely as possible to a NetEnt or Microgaming alternative if one exists.

I think this are: Siberian Storm, Da Vinci Diamonds, Cats, Pixies of the Forest, Cleopatra II, The 50,000 Pyramid, Kitty Glitter are most played by me. It is not a good message for me, because I liked this games and now I have to change to some other games... Microgaming I already know but for variety I want to know something more about the Sheriff Games and the NetEnt to have some alternative. Many Thanks for help

I don't know of alternatives however:

Dead or Alive is my Favourite Slot on NetEnt - Some People call it boring BUT once you taste a big hit on it you will never find it boring. People have recorded wins of close to $4000 on a 0.45c bet. Be careful - this game is VERY VERY High Variance :)

Wild Turkey is a NEW NetEnt Slot and has some Great Potential.

If you are looking for a more LOW Variance game - Starburst falls in that category. Its quite Pretty BUT can suck on a balance often.

I don't personally play many NetEnt slots apart from DOA and the occasional flutter on other games.

Nate

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back