Logo
external image

I won $336,000 from POSH Casino? 7 years estimated withdraw time?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jimmmyyy
  • id108872
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 559
  • Replies 8

Jimmmyyy

Newbie member
Joined
Aug 26, 2026
Location
PENNSYLVANIA
Hey, everyone! I won $336,000 on POSH casino on a “no-rules” deposit. I had to submit 134 separate $2,500 withdraws.

Has anyone else won big on POSH? I’m worried because of all the negative reviews for the casino.

My ID was approved, my BTC wallet was approved. They told me it’ll take 7-10 days for each step.

If they take 10 days to review, 10 days to process it’ll take over 7 years to get my winnings.

Anyone have any advice or confirmation of larger wins? Hoping for some reassurance.
 
I don't want to be a negative Nancy but CM has a review on the casino and it doesn't look good: https://www.casinomeister.com/online-casinos/reviews/posh-casino/

I mean, if you actually get 2500 every month just don't play there anymore and let them pay you out but I don't know if they actually will.
Ah, man… that’s a shame. I cancelled 1 of the $2500 withdraws and gambled it to get another $60,000. Putting those withdraws through now. Total is now just under $400,000.

I knew it was too good to be true. Will update the thread as withdraws (or lack of) occur.
 
Similar situation happened to me as well.
About 5 years ago I won 35k at Tsars Casino. Monthy withdrawal was 2000 per month back then. They have paid it all withing 1.5 year time frame. My important decision was to play in the same casino but on a very low stakes 0.10 - 0.50 maximum. That way I did not lose much, appropriately 1800-1900 and continue to have fun, being active and withdrawals were coming in.
 
Hey, everyone! I won $336,000 on POSH casino on a “no-rules” deposit. I had to submit 134 separate $2,500 withdraws.

Has anyone else won big on POSH? I’m worried because of all the negative reviews for the casino.

My ID was approved, my BTC wallet was approved. They told me it’ll take 7-10 days for each step.

If they take 10 days to review, 10 days to process it’ll take over 7 years to get my winnings.

Anyone have any advice or confirmation of larger wins? Hoping for some reassurance.
Sadly this is the mother of all reverse-withdrawals waiting to happen. :(
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top