I made a poker tool for tournament poker.

Zoozie

Ueber Meister
PABnonaccred
CAG
If you play tournament poker you will often be in the situation where you have to decide wether to go all-in when you have low M-value. This online applet can help with our decisions for various M-values. You can enter opponents calling-range hands and you can also quick select tight/medium/loose/any two.

Hope you like it, if you have ideas for improvement I am all ears. It is an improved version of an applet I made year ago, now it is open for the public eye :)

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

You have to be careful while running a software to help to improve your poker skills at the table at the same time. Some poker site don't allow software running while you play. You may want to read T&C agreement. They can run a scan if anyone running a software while you play. Get caught, you may lose all your money or/and closed your account.

Like PokerStar: You can't run SharkScope while the pokerstar software is running. They think is a cheat and unfair of other player. There should be some sort of list of what software you can run or can't run while you play at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back