I love them 3D Commercials

Status
Not open for further replies.
THanks Bingo

I just think they are lots of fun to do. I dont do much except the treadmill and computer all day so its a diversion for me. It started out as a joke because Im always reporting the tournies then ppl asked for a few more just like when GGKris does his dance videos. Ever see them? they are hilarious, He dances to music and lipsyncs but in a funny way. I think he posted them on here somewhere.

Well if you find all them great shows post them here :lolup:
This is the 3D Commercial thread.
~~~~~~~
And I told Laurie on the phone to give you my ph# so if you like call me sometime.Because i'm not a type behind a keyboard type of person.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
- Da Buzz and Me

- Despina Vandi and Me

- Cascada and Me (Tim's Favorite )

- 2PM and Me

- The One that started it all - Shakira and Me

THese are slotkings videos (aka ggkris at 3dice) they arnt commercials but he puts them on chat, funny

What a crazy thing
dice3-1.gif

just wondering from the post I have read you
say you have fibromyalgia so how can you jog
on a treadmill like that?
an they prescribe you Morphene also?

wow I didnt know things was that bad
wish ya all the luck

Cindy

Well

I was dx with FMS in 2003. The morphine, dilauded and soma gives me the ability to force myself so my muscles wont go bad because I spend most of my days in bed. I also have alot of things that are wrong but I try to keep it off of here unless its part of a story. I also have PTSD from being strangled and raped in 1997, so that gave me conversion pain disorder after his 10 years was up. I deal with stuff the way I do because life is too short. I get a couple of trips to atlantic city a year to give me a different atmosphere but other than that Im in the bedroom all day. Thank God for laptops!!

Thanks for asking. Thats why I wish they would change the healthcare laws because I spend over $300 a month just on pain meds alone and it sucks!

Babs hun it's great how you are able to take the pain and i'm glad that you have an interest to help take your mind off it all :)

then Meds can give you only so much relief the rest is up to the person and it's fantastic that you make the most out of your life while you can.....none of us know when we will get struck with anything to take our independance away from us....i'm speaking from a woman who knows!!!!!

Keep going babs can't wait for the next episode lol

Cat xxx

wish ya all the luck

Cindy
.................i admire the babster(pet name):thumbsup: she is doing her thing and enjoying her life, and not letting it break her beautiful spirit:), exercise is the best medicine in the world, a lil morphine just makes it easier to deal with, i could only imagine.......................laurie

wish ya all the luck

Cindy

You have got to be kidding me. How mean spirited and judgemental can you get.HOW DARE YOU JUDGE SOMEBODY WITHOUT BEING IN THEIR SHOES AND KNOWING THEIR EXPERIENCES.

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF:mad:

Mercy take it as you want I didnt judge
her I ask a question as I am new to this stuff
you are just tryin to stir a pot

Cindy

Lets not let THIS one get ugly, please? I think people are just upset because this thread has been up for ages and its been known from my past threads that Ive had alot of issues and NOW you ask about it, especially when my FMS was brought up in my King post and not here, yet you ask me about it now and here instead of asking me on the thread it was brought up on, BUT thats ok ...really, Ill answer anything about my life and even provide newspaper headlines and nasty pictures if that's what you want.

I honestly dont know what I ever said to you that makes you so vile towards me but I really hope you find peace within yourself :) (really)

Im so glad you thought your remark was funny and especially with you being in the medical field and supposably showing so much compassion. Im sorry if these pics offend anyone and they will be taken down shortly but enough is enough when someone has medical issues. Walk in a mile in my shoes and then make the same judgements. I want to stress that Im in NO WAY looking for pity but also feel the need to show Im not full of crap and what I went through was serious. Im a survivor not a victim. Thank YOu

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone else has been through this and feel you are not believed by some members, please feel free to contact me for support. Im always here for you.

Again, Bryan Im sorry this had to be put up but this subject is NOT funny and I feel the need to show ppl that others suffer from conditions even though they "look healthy" in a video. I will be happy to remove them or you can if you wish

Bingo,,no worries about posting, you are now on ignore along with other ppl who cant control themselves when posting

What the *^%^% did I say about your medical.:rolleyes:NOTHING
What 3D painless slot OMFG I meant the slot not to be painless to take money away.

I feel the need to post here and personally I don't care who wants to jump down my throat.
First off this is NOT a personal attack.. this is just a friendly reminder of what this forum is supposed to be.
There is a time and a place for everything. and IMHO babs you are bringing alot of this upon yourself because you are posting way too much personal information. You really don't need to be that explicit to get your point across.
I do know for a fact that it was you last year that told me in a post on this forum that people did not want to hear about my personal problems.
IMO every thread lately you are posting about personal and medical problems. everyone has problems, but we don't make them public.

I am in no way "not sympathetic" to your "situation".. but I will be the first to thank maxd for editting that post, IMO it was not necessary. The ratio of women here who have been raped at one point of time in thier life is probably 3 out of 4 (at least). So yes, forum members sympathize with you.. BUT This is hitting a big nerve with alot of forum members. The photo and newspaper articles were completely uncalled for.. no one said they did not believe you.

I think you should take a step back, breath and stop thinking everyone is out for a personal attack on you. (Bingo made what he thought was a joke.)
If the mods don't want to ask you to slow down on how personal the information is that you post .. then I will myself due to the number of PM's coming in. Like I said.... I do sympathize., but this is not the place for that.
People come to CM for information about online gaming, etc.
I did not see anyone push you to the point of posting that.
that's just MY opinion.. ignore it if you want, it's easier to "cope" if you do.

Im such a fool

I new you had an agenda for posting nice in my king thread, so I would keep you off ignore and read this. Well let me tell you something sister.....talk about bringing up medical problems??? Are you kidding me....We know your whole life story WITHOUT being asked. Jas ASKED me about my FMS, she asked how I go on the treadmill when Im on disability and I answered her nice and bingo made a joke . People wanna ask questions , thats fine but dont be mad when I show you the answer!! Yall stepped in it, deal with it!

You need some help Mystic, God help you and I will never be fooled by taking you off ignore again. Write away cause Im not reading this time. Your just a hurtful person with no compassion yet wants sympathy when your not doing well.
DO NOT tell me what is too personal and what isnt. I have freedom of speech and if you dont like it, dont read my EFFing posts.

The Attic An off-topic section where you can post off-topic stuff. This is not a place to go ape-shit. Thank you.
These are the guidelines for this forum, and again - another thread spiraling into the darkside.

If you have personal agenda, let's hash this out in private or not at all.

Don't make me become the forum Nazi. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back