I feel like an idiot asking but...

upload it to a site like postimg.org then use the insert pic button on the reply thing (its up there near bold, italic, underline etc)

Like I have done with this gem from Balthazar

rtp.jpg

(you can actually upload direct from your computer with that button as well looking at it)

To take a screenshot btw just hold down alt then tap print screen on the active window you want to screenshot, then "paste" into ms paint and save it.

To take a screenshot btw just hold down alt then tap print screen on the active window you want to screenshot, then "paste" into ms paint and save it as a JPEG
The above edit is VERY important: If you save as a Bmap, the file will be enormous (memory size) and either won't upload, or the picture will come out tiny! :eek2:

KK

In Win 7 or 8 use the snipping tool, just type snipping in the search section of the start button, then just drag your cursor around the part you want to screenshot and that's it. save where you want and just add it to your post.

If you are using the printscreen button press and hold the ALT button as you do it and it will only screenshot the active window and not the whole screen.

In Win 7 or 8 use the snipping tool, just type snipping in the search section of the start button, then just drag your cursor around the part you want to screenshot and that's it. save where you want and just add it to your post.

If you are using the printscreen button press and hold the ALT button as you do it and it will only screenshot the active window and not the whole screen.

Thanks for pointing out the snipping tool. I never knew about it and it's a breeze to use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back