Hyper-Wins Screenshots - 10,000x Plus NOT BONUS BUYS!

Should it not?
UK term in prisons for paedos/rapists/child killers. Segregated for their own protection the info boards outside their cells (Wakefield prison I believe is where this came from) would have 'Not On Normal Courtyard Exercise' chalked on them so they weren't let out amongst 'normal' prisoners.
So the acronym 'NONCE' came into being.

UK term in prisons for paedos/rapists/child killers. Segregated for their own protection the info boards outside their cells (Wakefield prison I believe is where this came from) would have 'Not On Normal Courtyard Exercise' chalked on them so they weren't let out amongst 'normal' prisoners.
So the acronym 'NONCE' came into being.
Oh wow that is interesting.

Well, it finally happened a Wildline on DOA2 that paid amazing, and was accidentally on 90p, not sure how that happened.

I haven't played it very much recently cos it has been taking so long to bonus; on this occasion 910 spins. The missus rang a few spins in so couldn't; even enjoy the count-ups as had to listen to her day, whilst trying not the celebrate the win (she would want half) so had to speed up the video as couldn't click. Would've been 24 minutes long if played at normal speed.

£10k withdrawn from Ladbrokes in a few hours, no issues, no SoW or max withdrawals. I was surprised as only deposited £700 there since joining at least 12 years ago and only just started playing there again.

Its taken over 1,500 bonuses, and didn't have a wildline for the first 1,400, then got two fairly low-paying ones (2,200x (36p) and 3,000x (18p)) I can finally put this game to bed. I'm not complaining and didn't even think at the time but to not get another wild with 7 spins left was pretty poor, another wild on the middle reel and it would've gone mental, but well happy with my biggest ever x and monetary win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back