Feedback How to "say thank you" for replies and posts?

jedichica

Dormant account
Hey Folks,

I hope this is not clearly explained somewhere, but after searching, I can't seem to find it.

When reading many posts, I only have the option to "add to users reputation" or "report Post", so to say "thank you" I have been adding to reputation.

SOME posts I see a "WTG" button which allows me to "say thanks"

Is this a setting due to my newbie status or something I can turn on for other posts?

Thanks for the help!

You can certainly thank my post now :D

You needed to have made 10 posts yourself before it appeared so now when that is done....:thumbsup:

Hey Folks,

I hope this is not clearly explained somewhere, but after searching, I can't seem to find it.

When reading many posts, I only have the option to "add to users reputation" or "report Post", so to say "thank you" I have been adding to reputation.

Is this a setting due to my newbie status or something I can turn on for other posts?

Thanks for the help!

In my screen Picture there is at the bottom line this thanks button

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you find this post helpful? Yes

Hey Folks,

Thanks for the help!

Ive tried to find the details on reputation before and also couldn't find it.

Hope you have a good time here. You do seem pretty nice. I like girls who are super friendly and like alcohol.:cool:

That's some good information. I was looking not too long ago for information about how reputation is gained, like how many points for certain things. Was also looking for the color coding of the little bars when you get reputation. I assume the colors mean something, not that I can tell the difference between all the colors since I am color blind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back