How to deposit when you mean to withdraw :)

The Viking

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
CAG
PABinit
MM
Darn happend to me this afternoon, pressed cashier the door bell rings, was mail delivery, i come back and without thinking i deposit lol so all i could was withdrew that as well, and now i have to wait until tomorrow for the payout was gona use the deposits tonight :cool:

anyone else done this? ive done it once before but that was at 3dice and they just paid it out strait back to my neteller account :)

Darn happend to me this afternoon, pressed cashier the door bell rings, was mail delivery, i come back and without thinking i deposit lol so all i could was withdrew that as well, and now i have to wait until tomorrow for the payout was gona use the deposits tonight :cool:

anyone else done this? ive done it once before but that was at 3dice and they just paid it out strait back to my neteller account :)

never happened me
i allways make my "monthly deposit values" in the begining of each month (i dont deposit all in the begining)

but i made like: this month x$ for bet. neither 1 cent more.

so if it happens to deposit and go out i let the balance available to play when i can

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back