How to bring up all posts by a user?

there are two ways:

1. find member Maphesto here in member list, then "show all post by this member - somewhere in user control panel.

or

2. Go to "Search" and type Maphesto in "search by user name" field. You can even narrow down result by putting "roulette" in keywords field.

Here's another way, easiest once you've found the user's name somewhere or one of their posts (which is the example I'll use here):

Step 1 - Click on the user's name:

Attach Removed (Old not found)

Step 2 - You get a pop-up that looks like this ...

Chose the "Find all posts" option from the pop-up ... this produces a listing like the following:

Here's another way, easiest once you've found the user's name somewhere or one of their posts .................................Chose the "Find all posts" option from the pop-up ... this produces a listing like the following:
Unless there is a User setting that I am not aware of , one can only access another's (or even your own) most recent 500 posts (if applicable).

If you or another poster has more than 500 posts, then as nerv mentions the search function becomes possibly necessary.

That could well be true. The method I describe is certainly better for browsing someone's recent stuff than searching for something specific.

FWIW, here's one I use all the time: a handy way to bring up all the threads by a specific user:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back