How to block all gambling sites

Metmen

Dormant Account
Hi,

I keepexcluding myself from sites but then I still decide to make accounts on new sites.

Is there any way for me to block the ability to open new accounts and stop gambling?

Something like GamStop, but I can't use that since I am from Croatia.

Any advice?

Thanks a lot in advance

Try this:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

You'd asked why this doesn't appear in latest posts. Some forums are excluded from "latest posts". I believe the idea here is that not promoting posts on this topic is more helpful to the person trying to quit.

You'd asked why this doesn't appear in latest posts. Some forums are excluded from "latest posts". I believe the idea here is that not promoting posts on this topic is more helpful to the person trying to quit.

I think you need to explain that a bit more. So far only 8 members have read this thread. The OP was asking for advice.
How is he suppose to get that if members aren't reading? Also the advice that are given can be of good use for others. I'm very confused right now :)
Also the advice I gave was just a link since I didn't have more time. I was sure others would post after me, but no.

The general idea is that people who are trying to quit gambling don't want to be engaged in general discussions about gambling, so the "Quit Gambling" group of forum members is blocked from seeing most of the general discussion on the site.

I understand that that may not be ideal for this particular person but as I said the approach was a general one and by definition may not be exactly suited to an individual case such as this one.

I think it's great if the person trying to quit can't read everything, if he have asked not to be able to do that. It shouldn't stop others from seeing his posts though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back