Logo
external image

House of Jack site is logging users out adhoc and no one is dealing with it (Confirmed with multiple users)

  • Thread starter Thread starter DNGRFLD
  • id92984
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1173
  • Replies 3

DNGRFLD

Full Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2016
Location
West Aust
House of Jack site has been randomly logging me out, sometimes at the WORST possible times !
I have reported this multiple times with casino support and have been told someone would get back to me about it.

At first I thought it might be localized to my account but just last night I have confirmed with multiple users in person that it logs them out too! Completely randomly and usually at the worst bloody time (typical) now, I know everything is"random" but i guarantee this has cost ME 1000s of dollars alone let alone every other user that it logs out during a good run on "insert-game-here" I'm calling out House of Jack support to do something about this and stop blaming it on cookies stored locally! (Sister site Casino-mate has no such problem thus far)

Not sure if this rant is placed correctly so please advise if I should post elsewhere.
 
House of Jack site has been randomly logging me out, sometimes at the WORST possible times !
I have reported this multiple times with casino support and have been told someone would get back to me about it.

At first I thought it might be localized to my account but just last night I have confirmed with multiple users in person that it logs them out too! Completely randomly and usually at the worst bloody time (typical) now, I know everything is"random" but i guarantee this has cost ME 1000s of dollars alone let alone every other user that it logs out during a good run on "insert-game-here" I'm calling out House of Jack support to do something about this and stop blaming it on cookies stored locally! (Sister site Casino-mate has no such problem thus far)

Not sure if this rant is placed correctly so please advise if I should post elsewhere.

It's done it to me heaps of times now but seems to work opposite on my luck and I have actually won a lot instead.

All the other sites using that interface do not do it and only HOJ.

I can try send an email to my VIP manager and see if that will get them to look into it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top