Logo
external image

Hospital Rule & Marriage License

  • Thread starter Thread starter weesie
  • id58150
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 67
  • Replies 0
Joined
Aug 26, 2010
Location
Old bag lady with a laptop
Hospital Rule
-------------------

Hospital regulations require a wheelchair for patients being discharged.

However, while working as a student nurse, I found one elderly gentleman already dressed and sitting on the bed with a suitcase at his feet who insisted he didn't need my help to leave the hospital.

After a chat about rules being rules, he reluctantly let me wheel him to the elevator. On the way down I asked him if his wife was meeting him.

"I don't know," he said. "She's still upstairs in the bathroom changing out of her hospital gown."

------------------------------------

Marriage License
----------------------

A man sat down and was seriously staring at the marriage certificate, after a long time his wife asked,

“What are you looking for?"

He replied, “The expiration date.”
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top