Horse Racing & Tips Thread

With that price it's always worth of few coins to give it a try if anyhow getting feeling it have chance to get placed, otherwise feeling bit stupid when seeing it win :) That £2.50 probably is still within @colinsunderland budget without wee need to have big worries about his gambling, few euros EW made too :)

Which bookie you guys would recommend for horses? Guess some UK one (they seem to most accept other players as well) who would have decent odds in general, some none UK ones which i been using for footie etc.. seem to be quite bad in odds comparison to many so could sign to some new place and get one KYC done.
Personally I use Skybet as they seem to have more extra place races than most of the other bookies.

ok, so as I do terrible on a Saturday, going to do some longshots today, can't be worse than normal :)

4.10N No Nonsense - Came second in a group 3 around the same quality race as this last year,
Gerald Mosse has came over from France for 2 rides, this one and a 40/1 shot in the previous race that I cannot see has any chance of getting placed. 50/1 with 5 places available. This is probably the weakest selection of them all though.

3.50A Street Parade - Currently around 25/1 with 5 places. His early form puts him easily in contention for this, but again, its one that I think has a better chance than his 25/1 odds suggest. I don't think he will win, I think Jonah Jones will do that, quite easily, but might sneak a place.

2.25N Mrs Bouquet - Has ran in and won races up to this level last season, although they were over 5f. First attempt at 7, but if he has trained on from last year (which isn't guaranteed) then the current 12/1 might look a good price come 2.30. Has had a bit of money on it this morning, which points towards the stable expecting an ok run at least. Currently 12/1 everywhere.

3.35N Shine So Bright for the reasons above.

EW Lucky 15.

Good luck today whatever you back :)

With that price it's always worth of few coins to give it a try if anyhow getting feeling it have chance to get placed, otherwise feeling bit stupid when seeing it win :) That £2.50 probably is still within @colinsunderland budget without wee need to have big worries about his gambling, few euros EW made too :)

Which bookie you guys would recommend for horses? Guess some UK one (they seem to most accept other players as well) who would have decent odds in general, some none UK ones which i been using for footie etc.. seem to be quite bad in odds comparison to many so could sign to some new place and get one KYC done.

Paddy Power & Unibet should accept you, not sure, but SkyBet used to be very limited in what countries they accepted, but they are safe too.

I love big fields for my EW betting but for today's racing I may as well have just closed my eyes and used a pin.
So I've kept my bets low because I have no confidence at all except maybe in Ireland

Lucky 15 (x30) Each Way

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Each Way: 1/5 Odds, 4 Places
Best odds

Each Way: 1/4 Odds, 3 Places
Best odds

Each Way: 1/5 Odds, 3 Places
Best odds

Each Way: 1/5 Odds, 5 Places
Best odds

And

Lucky 15 (x30) Each Way

Best odds

Best odds

Best odds

Best odds

And

Lucky 15 (x30) Each Way

Each Way: 1/5 Odds, 5 PlacesRule 4: 10p Deduction
Best odds

Best odds

Each Way: 1/4 Odds, 3 PlacesRule 4: 30p Deduction
Best odds

Each Way: 1/4 Odds, 3 PlacesRule 4: 5p Deduction
Best odds

Good luck with your bets today all :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back