Honest Poker

brentcam

Dormant account
Hello All:)

Played most of the poker rooms and think a lot of them stink.
Looking for a good FAIR site with normal hands (not flushes every 3rd hand and always high cards at the end of each hand) so if anyone has played on a good site let me know.

Cheers:D

Hello All:)

Played most of the poker rooms and think a lot of them stink.
Looking for a good FAIR site with normal hands (not flushes every 3rd hand and always high cards at the end of each hand) so if anyone has played on a good site let me know.

Cheers:D

PokerStars & Full Tilt.

BTW:

How many tens of thousands of hands have you played online to come to your conclusion? Can you show us some proof? :)

PokerStars & Full Tilt.

BTW:

How many tens of thousands of hands have you played online to come to your conclusion? Can you show us some proof? :)

Yea i think i must have played tens of thousands of hands no problem there.:)
played cards all my life so should be able to see like most people whats normal and whats not so no problem there either:)
Been playing active Bridge since i was 15 and won a lot of compitions so have( i think) a good understanding of cards. Before the internet played a lot of poker with friends 5 and 10 cents but you still learn in that time what cards are normal in deals and how often different things should happen lol
regards

Yea i think i must have played tens of thousands of hands no problem there.:)
played cards all my life so should be able to see like most people whats normal and whats not so no problem there either:)
Been playing active Bridge since i was 15 and won a lot of compitions so have( i think) a good understanding of cards. Before the internet played a lot of poker with friends 5 and 10 cents but you still learn in that time what cards are normal in deals and how often different things should happen lol
regards

*shrug* I said tens of thousands of hands online. :p

Small samples = don't mean squat online.

I've played at at least 35 - 40 sites for real money. I think they're all about the same. Suck outs and bad beats happen all the time at all of them.

I've played at at least 35 - 40 sites for real money. I think they're all about the same. Suck outs and bad beats happen all the time at all of them.

So true. You just see more of them online because you're playing/seeing more hands than you would offline.

I've played quite a bit of poker offline, and I've seen some pretty sick beats - some are just as bad, if not worse, than online.

This thread is over six months old Warstories...you may wanna check the dates on threads before bumping them up. :)

My vote

I will admit I like Ongame rooms, that being said some ipoker rooms are good too.
Some ongames I would stay away from.
Heypoker and pokerloco
Ipoker rooms to stay away from
Oceanpoker
tonyG poker

I am a poker affiliate and have worked with these rooms as a player and affiliate.

Big networks always play 1,000,000 of hands per day. The type of players playing at a table make a big difference in hand quality at the end of the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back