Holleywood Poker - No cash out

lots0

Banned User - troll posts - flaming
Well I just got ripped off by HollyWood Poker for the balance in my account, eight whole US dollars.

I went to cash out (Hollywood no longer accecpts US cash players) and was asked for my password, the first time that ever happened. When I input it my password to cash out, the password was rejected and I was told I had an incorrect password... I did not, I pasted and copied the password from the email they sent me.

After a brief discussion with "help" desk I was asked for all kinds of documents and ID, this is all just a bunch of crap... they never needed to do this before. I asked them to resend my password to my email, they would not.

Well they can keep my eight dollars.... and I hope Vince Van Patten and James Woods choke on it... they are both shitty poker players anyway...

the withdrawal system at Hollywood requires that one enter the password. it has been like that for at least 6 months. it's a good safeguard.

i just withdrew $10 from Hollywood two weeks ago, but that was before their no US player policy took effect.

Just one more point...

If I had the wrong password how the hell did I log on to Hollywood Poker in the first place?

And a statement...

Hollywood Poker is a ripp-off.

If I had the wrong password how the hell did I log on to Hollywood Poker in the first place?

My guess is that the password was stored in your PC allowing you to automatically log-in to the poker room. However, in order to make a withdrawal, their system requires that you manually enter the password again.

My guess is that the password was stored in your PC allowing you to automatically log-in to the poker room.
Nope Wrong guess...

I never store passwords on my computer, ever.

Bottom line Hollywood poker ripped me off... they are ripping off a lot of people right now... Any other Americans able to cash out, please post here if have been able too...

I also intend on putting up a few pages telling my friends in England and the rest of Europe about how Hollywood poker deals with other peoples money... It will help the Europeans decide if they want to play at Hollywood Poker or not.

Last edited:
it was probably saved somewhere on your computer and you were not even aware of it.....good luck on your tireless quest to inform Europe of this grand injustice....here's a quarter to get you started.

it was probably saved somewhere on your computer and you were not even aware of it.
I guess you can't read or understand very well. I said I never store passswords on my computer.

I typed in the password just like I do EVERYTIME.

Keep your quarter shill for Hollywood and put it where the sun don't shine...

Hollywood poker is a rippoff.

I guess you can't read or understand very well. I said I never store passswords on my computer.

I typed in the password just like I do EVERYTIME.

Keep your quarter shill for Hollywood and put it where the sun don't shine...

Hollywood poker is a rippoff.

You are not going to get any help being rude.
Try talking to support again maybe they will wisen up...

I don't want any help.

I don't care about the eight dollars... Hollywood poker can keep it... I tip the the boy that cuts my lawn more than that.

As far as being rude... well it wasn't me that brought up the quarter, the shill did...

Hollywood Poker is a Ripoff!

a shill??? Hollywood Poker rules! Long live Hollywood Poker! lots0 bad.....Hollywood Poker good!

that's absurd! free beer! uninhibited sex with models! Hollywood Poker!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back