High variance game suggestions

masaconor

Newbie member
Hi Everyone, thanks for visiting the thread!

I find myself tired and frustrated playing some old NetEnt favourites. My go to is usually Jungle Spirit for high variance/high reward play, but I have seen none of that in a while playing this slot.

I'd like to hear all your suggestions. I'm looking for slots in the high variance bracket, that still retain an element of excitement in the base game. I'm not really a fan of the super high variance that kill you waiting for a bonus trigger. If you remember Jungle Spirit of old, you could sometimes build a balance with base game pays and the butterfly feature.

I played Neros Fortune a few times in the past and enjoyed it, what are you thoughts on this slot?

Alternatively, are there a few reliable providers the community still has faith in? I see a lot of streamers playing Yggdrasil, Gator Gold for example. I'd be interested in trying out some new providers.

Appreciate any and all answers, I will be thoroughly looking into each response :)

Thank you!!

If you want high variance and proper assrape then your choise is this

PFdS6kV.jpg

Pretty much all NLC, though if you're from the UK the 5 scatters may prove elusive

Hacksaw games and Relax can be quite the HV beasts as well

I reckon he probably wants to be able to afford a breakfast in the morning.
I reccmmend BOD, 1 line, at 94.25%. You'll win fuck all but you'll know you've been playing high variance and can burn the same rate as NLC at 1/3 of the cost.

I reckon he probably wants to be able to afford a breakfast in the morning.
I reccmmend BOD, 1 line, at 94.25%. You'll win fuck all but you'll know you've been playing high variance and can burn the same rate as NLC at 1/3 of the cost.
Even a Wetherspoons one?

buffalo blitz an old high variance game managed to get a few full screen off buffalos a few times payed over 1000 on .40 cent bet second highest symbol is good too better than raging rhino I would opine ,relax seems to be you win big or lose big no in between for me

Few hardcore picks from "other" producers:

Razor Shark from Push
Fat Banker from Push
Baron Bloodmore from Thunderkick
Genie Jackpot Megaways from Blueprint
Gonzo Megaways from Red Tiger
NFT Megaways from Red Tiger

Or why not to try classics like Immortal Romance from Micro or Gates of Olympus from Pragmatic.
The ride is a blast, I can guarantee it :D

Captain Venture, Novomatic's most volatile slot I think and only 94% RTP nowadays.

Merkur has a couple of real HV beasts like Dragon's Treasure, Magic Mirror Deluxe II, First Dynasty, Ghost Slider,... Most of their slots basically.

And all the Hacksaw games.

I have a bit different approach. Maybe you should consider games that bonus often but have volatile bonus rounds like these games: Reel Rush,
Ivanhoe, Wild Booster, Street Racer, Big Bass Bonanza, Eye of the Storm

These might give that more action feeling you are looking for at least it does for me. I am sure you can find more, these are just the ones I remember

I was going to suggest some of the BTG games but then remembered that by true definition, HV games have to be capable of actually producing big wins so scrap that idea.:laugh:

Don play netent. U can not win on their slot it dosent matter how much u deposit.. avarage bonus is 0-50x.. Biggest scam provider

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back