High Noon withdrawal methods...

Realitybitez

Im a little confused with their methods of cashout:oops: We can deposit with a credit card but we cant cashout through that credit card:confused:

I was just looking at their withdrawal methods, and I don't have any of those methods listed so where does that leave me?:what:

Does this mean I will have to open a money bookers, net teller, instadebit blah blah account and after going through all the red tape probably required - to open said account, then have to pay more bank fees? Because I gather the listed methods are just like another bank:eek2:

Cheapest and easiest method? Anyone? ;) I gotta get back to my kids (xmas and all hehee) but will check back on this later :)

Thanking you in advance:thumbsup:

Im a little confused with their methods of cashout:oops: We can deposit with a credit card but we cant cashout through that credit card:confused:

I was just looking at their withdrawal methods, and I don't have any of those methods listed so where does that leave me?:what:

Does this mean I will have to open a money bookers, net teller, instadebit blah blah account and after going through all the red tape probably required - to open said account, then have to pay more bank fees? Because I gather the listed methods are just like another bank:eek2:

Cheapest and easiest method? Anyone? ;) I gotta get back to my kids (xmas and all hehee) but will check back on this later :)

Im USA but I was also wondering the best w/d method as far as ach vs bank wire vs check?

As far as your question goes Realitybitez, I do not know. Perhaps your suggestion about opening a moneybookers account is the way. I would contact High Noon's CS to find out the most convenient way for New Zealanders to w/d.

y cant u? i had a withdrawal with club world and had the money on my card in 2 days go to more withdrawal options and you will see pay to my card....20.00 withdrawal min and 9.00 to process...i check high noon and that is an option...

y cant u? i had a withdrawal with club world and had the money on my card in 2 days go to more withdrawal options and you will see pay to my card....20.00 withdrawal min and 9.00 to process...i check high noon and that is an option...

I asked about that, and they said it only applies for Americans:confused: We cant use it:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back