Logo
external image

HI

  • Thread starter Thread starter bosse388
  • id32913
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 839
  • Replies 1
Joined
Aug 8, 2009
Location
Denmark
I'm new here (as a member) but have been using the site for a long time. I only play at casinos accredited here.
Allmost never had any problems getting paid, but had a few problems last week with Golden Lounge Casino. After some mailing, they were about to demand a crazy extra wagering. I then told them I was a member of Casinomeister and would post in the Forum - and wupti - 2 days later the withdrawel of 800 $ was in my account. Now thats great :)

Bosse388
 
I'm new here (as a member) but have been using the site for a long time. I only play at casinos accredited here.
Allmost never had any problems getting paid, but had a few problems last week with Golden Lounge Casino. After some mailing, they were about to demand a crazy extra wagering. I then told them I was a member of Casinomeister and would post in the Forum - and wupti - 2 days later the withdrawel of 800 $ was in my account. Now thats great :)

Bosse388

When the heck did Golden Lounge Casino become "Accredited" here, did I miss that one ?? :eek2: I didn't see it on the list I believe.
____
____
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top