Logo
external image

heroineheroux

  • Thread starter Thread starter heroux
  • id57498
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1053
  • Replies 1
Joined
Feb 15, 2013
Location
United States
hey, Hi my name is Dona I go by heroineheroux, because my last name is heroux pronounced like "hero" and I'm a girl, so....... I didn't think of this name for myself, it just fell into my lap while watching "South Park", they were doing a spoof of "guitar hero" and when I heard it I LMAO and ran to my computer!!! So, no, I am not a heroin addict like I think some people might think!!! I'm not really here to fraternize and become part of groups or whatever, I just stop in once in a while for variety, my main "home" and where you would probably find me would be casino bonus2, the no deposit bonus blog!!! Hope saying that doesn't ruffle any feathers, I apologize in advance if they do... Anyway that's it, that's all, it's been a ball! :thumbsup::D:lolup::lolup::lolup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top